• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

An Inkredible Tournament! [Jan 30, 2016]

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Welcome to...

An

Tournament​

Bracket

Discord

Tournament Registration

Please note that this is set up to be a SINGLE ELIMINATION tournament.
Date: Jan 30, 2015
Time: 12:00 PM (Noon) CST
Check-in starts one hour before the tournament and ends 15 minutes before the first round starts.
I have been asked by somebody to gather data from this tournament. If you could just private message me what weapons your team is using before every match starts, that would be nice, but isn't required.

1. Be nice!
  2. All team captains and players will be REQUIRED to have discord. No exceptions!
  3. Try to avoid swearing. Some of us don't like it.
  4. One player CANNOT be on two teams. If a player playing for two teams is discovered both teams are instantly D.Q.ed
  5. T.O. reserves the right to not include teams into a tournament.
  6. Captains and players must be on the tournament discord and all teams must be registered on the google forms if they would like to be included into the tournament.
  7. If team members do not show up, you will be given 5 minutes to contact them and see if they can make it. If they can't show up, you must play the match with only 3 players. (Removed DQ Rule)

ROUND 1
Game 1 | Splat Zones, Camp Triggerfish
Game 2 | Tower Control, Arowana Mall
Game 3 | Splat Zones, Walleye Warehouse
ROUND 2
Game 1 | Rainmaker, Kelp Dome
Game 2 | Tower Control, Urchin Underpass
Game 3 | Rainmaker, Mahi Mahi Resort
ROUND 3
Game 1 | Tower Control, Hammerhead Bridge
Game 2 | Rainmaker, Flounder Heights
Game 3 | Splat Zones, Piranha Pit
ROUND 4
Game 1 | Rainmaker, Moray Towers
Game 2 | Splat Zones, Saltspray Rig
Game 3 | Splat Zones, Kelp Dome
ROUND 5 (GRAND FINALS)
Game 1 | Rainmaker, Port Mackerel
Game 2 | Tower Control, Blackbelly Skatepark
Game 3 | Splat Zones, Museum D'Alfonsino
Game 4 | TBA
Game 5 | TBA
Game 1 | TBA
Game 2 | TBA
Game 3 | TBA
Game 4 | TBA
Game 5 | TBA

Sadly, I cannot offer a money prize, although I could arrange something random to be shipped out to the winning team's members

Extermination
Inknators
C-
Turquoise Salt
Blooper Ink
RoYalitY
Team Infinity

Please notify me of any mistakes I might have made creating this post. It is pretty late.

Last edited:

viantastic

Inkster Jr.
Is this going to be on the 19th or the 30th? I noticed it said the 30th on Challonge and wanted to clarify.

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed the title.

Last edited:

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
Just to let people know, this will be the last event in January to be entered into the rankings for January.

Static

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kevinjamesfan65
  1. Be nice!
  2. All team captains and players will be REQUIRED to have discord. No exceptions!
  3. Try to avoid swearing. Some of us don't like it.
  4. One player CANNOT be on two teams. If a player playing for two teams is discovered both teams are instantly D.Q.ed
  5. T.O. reserves the right to not include teams into a tournament.
  6. Captains and players must be on the tournament discord and all teams must be registered on the google forms if they would like to be included into the tournament.
  7. If team members do not show up, you will be given 5 minutes to contact them and see if they can make it. If they can't show up, you must play the match with only 3 players.
  8. If a disconnect happens, and both teams agree on which team's player disconnected, it will result in the team without the disconnecting player to win the match when the disconnect happened
Can we please have a more detailed rule set. If you are not sure what that includues please ask other TOs or look at other SQ tournament rule sets!

Last edited:

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
It doesn't seem like too many teams are eager to sign up for this one. I asked my squad (oL) if they wanted to and the response was not great. I think one major problem is the disconnect rule. DC's happen to most of us from time to time. To say that a DC = a loss is not cool. No one wants to lose that way and no real player wants to win that way. Something to think about for your nest tournament.

nils57

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mightyhunter007
Can we please have a more detailed rule set. If you are not sure what that includues please ask other TOs or look at other SQ tournament rule sets!
Please take part in this tourney :D

nils57

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mightyhunter007
It doesn't seem like too many teams are eager to sign up for this one. I asked my squad (oL) if they wanted to and the response was not great. I think one major problem is the disconnect rule. DC's happen to most of us from time to time. To say that a DC = a loss is not cool. No one wants to lose that way and no real player wants to win that way. Something to think about for your nest tournament.
Pls sign up :o

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
This count's towards the rankings? Damn :/

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
If this is dead, then i'm just going to post the rankings later today.

Power

Inkling Commander
The tournament took place, just wasn't very big. I don't think it would contribute much to the rankings though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom