• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament [Apr 30, 2016] SCL 15: Planet RoboSquid (Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
Hello! I would maybe be about 15-20 minutes late. Is that a problem? I could maybe have someone fill in for me on discord before then but... I might not be able to. Is there any way I could still be in the tournament?

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
I personally miss the old, Single Elim SCL's. they had a great start and finish time. I'm kind of tired of these long tournaments >~<

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
I personally miss the old, Single Elim SCL's. they had a great start and finish time. I'm kind of tired of these long tournaments >~<
lmao the one right before this one was SE. We just change it up sometimes.

Is there like a popular tourney I should know about? This would be my first one.
SCL is a popular tourney you should know about.

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Sorry if it's there and I just can't see, but when do sign ups end?

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Hello! I would maybe be about 15-20 minutes late. Is that a problem? I could maybe have someone fill in for me on discord before then but... I might not be able to. Is there any way I could still be in the tournament?
that is too late. You would be DQ'd

We still do that a lot. Like, literally SCL 14 was SE. Just nobody signed up for it. We'll have another one soon.

Well I do hope Losers side is bo3 then. bo5 for the whole thing would just take far too long imo.
We'll consider it.

Sorry if it's there and I just can't see, but when do sign ups end?
The night before it starts

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
New Squids on the Block 1 have signed up! My discord is NSB*Luci.

Aelo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aelo_NN
Nautika Squad has signed up as well.
My Discord username is Aelo#6789

Also, do I have to enter my team's roster anywhere?
Thanks in advance for the information.

Noivian

Inkling
NNID
NovaOmiri
So, if squads can be up to eight people, but we can only play four at once... what happens to the four people who aren't playing that round? Are they backups? Or do the members of a squad rotate with each fight?

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
So, if squads can be up to eight people, but we can only play four at once... what happens to the four people who aren't playing that round? Are they backups? Or do the members of a squad rotate with each fight?
basically you can run up to 8 *total*, meaning the other 4 are essentially backups as needed. Most refer to them as subs, but you can sub them in between games and between rounds as needed. So long as you don't go past 8 total people, you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom