• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Competitive Player Looking for a Team!

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a fun, yet competitive team/ group to get know and dominate with. I want an active group that's enthusiastic about playing and improving together. Ideally I'd like players that are mature and a little older, so 18+ would be great. I live on the East Coast and prefer people in the US/ Canada so there are no problems with time zones.

I have plenty of experience in competitive shooters (mainly halo 2/3/Reach), attended several local tournaments (won most of them), and followed the MLG scene for many years. I am a skilled team player and leader, and very confident I'd bring a lot to the group. I don't play competitively anymore, but have kept my skills sharp by dominating on games like Destiny on Xbox One (if you have it too we can run games, and no I'm not one of the blink-shotgun kids :p).

So I'm putting this out there and seeing where I belong, so when you post be sure to write about yourself and your team's goals. Thanks in advance!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
There are some guilds on the forums, you just gotta look around a bit. There's always the search function. :)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure there's a thread around here for what you want. However, I could not find it for you. Sorry.

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
Yeah I was looking for one but couldn't find any. I didn't know where to post this since I couldnt find a unified area for clans/ recruiting so I threw this out there. I'll keep looking, thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom