• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

E-liter 3k Scope: Analysis and Thoughts

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
E-liter 3K Scope

wst_charge_longscp00.png

Lv Unlocked:
-WIP-

Cost:
-WIP-

Shop Description:
-WIP-

Type:
Charger

Stats:
Range: High
Charge Speed: Low
Mobility: Low

Sub:
Burst Bomb

Special:
Echolocator
Genreal Strategies:
-WIP-

Team Strategies:
-WIP-

Success/Tournaments won:
-WIP-

Extras:
Filename:
wst_charge_scplong00

So, with all that out of the way, please discuss your thoughts on the E-liter 3K scope.

Last edited:

winner133

Full Squid
NNID
winner133
Welcome to the fox of splatoon (maybe)
don't kill me plz

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Honestly, this weapon has the greatest drawback out of any charger that gets a scope. Seeing how it has the worst charge time in the game. You have to stay in scope mode for quite a bit until you either get your target or miss. Due to the Eliter's amazing range, I feel it is much better to have a much wider view so that no one can sneak by you.

winner133

Full Squid
NNID
winner133
Honestly, this weapon has the greatest drawback out of any charger that gets a scope. Seeing how it has the worst charge time in the game. You have to stay in scope mode for quite a bit until you either get your target or miss. Due to the Eliter's amazing range, I feel it is much better to have a much wider view so that no one can sneak by you.
When I use scopes I don't stay in scope very long or if I have too I look at the minimap to see what's happening behind me.

Plus the e liter with the scope has a range of 374 (34 more then the regular one) So you can stay back while you snipe. Plus burst bombs helps for close quarters combat.

meleesplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meleebrawler
Quite the opposite actually in my mind, the e-liter is the only charger that actually hits at ranges that having a scope would be pretty beneficial for aim.
I can't tell how annoying it is to zoom in with the other scopes only to find that I'm too far and end up losing peripheral vision in a place that could be quite open to flanking. And as @winner133 states, you can just not charge to take in the situation before committing to doing so.

Remember, the e-liter is powerful enough to not need to fully charge it's shots to kill, particularly with damage ups. Though the scope can make it trickier
to hit closer opponents if you're not used to it. And with this you get echolocator as a trump card to make sure you don't get surprised.

The scope on this also looks pretty slick.

Edit: I really like how the scope only starts zooming once it reaches half charge. This helps when shooting targets not so far away as you won't lose as much peripheral vision as you may think in process, and with this version makes burst bomb -> shot as easy to pull off as the non-scoped version. Damage ups really help this weapon's versatility. And of course the range you can shoot is pretty ludicrous, so much so that the zoom really does help with aim when that opportunity arises.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom