• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

End of Summer ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
View attachment 4078
Summer is coming to an end!
But don't be sad. Another Commission giveaway is here, along with a sale on commissions.

GIVEAWAY:
Here is you're chance to get a free commission! There will be three winners.

How to enter:

• Comment below
  • Draw your inkling or something Splatoon related and post it in the comments below
  • Like and share this on social media
  • Follow me on social media :3
Each one of these count as one point towards you in this raffle! Please don't use fake accounts or anything like that for this (。•́︿•̀。) Or you will be taken out of this raffle.

As for the sale in my shop, Splatoon commissions are currently $5 OFF! This excludes prints and backgrounds. You can find more info about my commissions here ( http://squidboards.com/threads/takings-inkling-commissions.24940/ )

Ends September 15th, 2016

Until next time...

twitter | instagram | tumblr
I don't have social media, but I do have a DA. Would I favorite and follow instead, or does that not count?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Of course I'll follow you on DeviantArt and Twitter, but I'm not going to enter the giveaway and pull from others' chances at winning. I'd rather pay for the commissions anyway and help support your awesome work! :D

By the way @SupaRamen it might be a good idea to add something like “Commission Giveaway” to the topic's title so it attracts the right attention. ;) (Right now it sounds more like a it's fanfiction topic, at least to me.)

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Of course I'll follow you on DeviantArt and Twitter, but I'm not going to enter the giveaway and pull from others' chances at winning. I'd rather pay for the commissions anyway and help support your awesome work! :D

By the way @SupaRamen it might be a good idea to add something like “Commission Giveaway” to the topic's title so it attracts the right attention. ;) (Right now it sounds more like a it's fanfiction topic, at least to me.)
Thank you! And thats a good idea! But sadly I cant change the title for this :( I would if I could though.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Thank you! And thats a good idea! But sadly I cant change the title for this :( I would if I could though.
I haven't created a topic here yet so I didn't know you couldn't change it on your own. But in that case you probably can contact a moderator or administrator and ask them to change the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom