• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I'm impressed

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
HA
Most Krak-ons in a nutshell. Waste their special and get punished for it.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Someone should stop using Kraken as special weapon :D

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Y'know, I shouldn't laugh at this. I've done far stupider things than this.
But this is too funny.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Quick question: Would he have made it if he'd jumped before releasing the Kraken?

Last edited:

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Don't just stand there and watch! You had an opening! Re-take the splat zone! Aaaaarrggghhh!

Alus

Senior Squid
NNID
starsauce
I know I know! I was just paralyzed!

Honestly that might be the worst part of the video!

Quick question: Would he have made it if he'd jumped before releasing the Kraken?
Good question, I don't think you can jump off grates in squid form. So I'm assuming the same for the kraken. Might of at least killed me though. I've seen them kill from really far.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Good question, I don't think you can jump off grates in squid form. So I'm assuming the same for the kraken. Might of at least killed me though. I've seen them kill from really far.
I meant if he have jumped, then assumed Kraken form, would he have reached you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom