• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Brush To Be Added Tomorrow! (6/6)

Ever since the Splatoon Nintendo Direct back in May, players have been wondering when the Ink Brush would be usable and have been speculating on how it would work. It seems the speculation wont last much longer however, as the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter Account posted four pictures of the Ink Brush in use! Nintendo of America has stated the Ink Brush will be available at 7PM PST tonight!

Alongside the pictures, we received new information on how the weapon will work as well. The weapons seems to be named "Pablo" according to the translation, a playful nod to famous painter Pablo Picasso. The sub weapon for the Ink Brush will be the Sprinkler, and its special weapon looks to be the Ink Strike. The Tweet also mentions that the rate at which you can spread ink with the weapon is fast, however the weapon itself is a bit weak.

For those who would like to see the other pictures there are available here and here. Excited for the addition of the Ink Brush? Tell us about it in the comments! Here's looking forward to seeing all of the new Ink Brush users in both Turf Wars and Splat Zones.

SmashCapps is amazed at how much new content the game is receiving day by day! To keep up with Splatoon news or his writing antics follow him on Twitter.

Comments

Wow this is awesome, I'm glad they are doing these constant "mini updates". This seems to be Nintendo's biggest experiment since Amiibo's.

Reactions: Jet
I'm guessing that this is going to be the Scout of the weapons as it appears to be faster but weaker in the Splatoon Direct that was shown in May. Other than that, can't wait to go all 'Shadow Mario' on everyone!

It says the weapon itself is weak, which is fine, but I hope that a hit from the actual brush itself will result in one hit splats or the brush might be not too useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom