• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Kelp Splatterscope: Analysis and Thoughts

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Kelp Splatterscope

wst_charge_normalscp01.png

Lv Unlocked:
Lv. 17 + Boss 2

Cost:

Shop Description:
"A Splatterscope Sheldon modified in the same way as the Kelp Splat Charger - by the sticking seaweed to it Naturally this one also has a Sprinkler. "

Type:
Charger

Stats:
Range: High
Charge Speed: Mid
Mobility: Low - Mid

Sub:
Sprinkler

Special:
Killer Wail

Genreal Strategies:
-WIP-

Team Strategies:
-WIP-

Success/Tournaments won:
-WIP-

Extras:
Filename:
wst_charge_normalscp01

Update: We are now accepting general strategies about this weapon. Please note I'll only add the strategy if I see video evidence or it is generally agreed upon in the thread.

So, with all that out of the way, please discuss your thoughts on the Kelp Splatterscope.

meleesplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meleebrawler
Given the absolute lack of activity on this thread, I'll just say this: it's a Kelp Splat Charger with a scope. And ever so slightly more range.
All the kelp strategies can be found in the normal version of this weapon and scope-specific thoughts seem directed towards Splatterscope.

...If I'm gonna be honest, though, I'd only see myself taking a scope on the e-liter since that's the only weapon
that can fire at a range where having a scope would be great for aiming. All the others just sacrifice too much ease of use and valuable peripheral vision for a marginal range increase. But hey, they are ultimately extremely similar
weapons so I won't think any less of you for using them over normals. It's mainly preference after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom