• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[Lakitu Network] Looking for Scrim Partners

RayT

Inkling
NNID
TorresFamily
I'm RayT, the squad leader of the new Lakitu Network squad, and we are looking for scrim partners as a new competitive team. All of our members live in the U.S, in Florida to be exact, and we plan to scrimmage in game modes like Splat Zones, Tower Control, and Rain Maker (Our Main Priority in Practice)

We don't care about rank,
but if you do, our current ranks stem from B+ to A-

We are open for scrimmages on weekdays ( Monday through Thursdays ) from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST (Fridays 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST ) but prefer weekends where we are available from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST

If you would like to contact me for future scrimmaging, my skype is "psychicpsyduck" , or you could respond here on the Squid Boards, or PM me.

My NNiD :
TorresFamily , so you can add me after we agree on a time for when we can scrim.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I'm RayT, the squad leader of the new Lakitu Network squad, and we are looking for scrim partners as a new competitive team. All of our members live in the U.S, in Florida to be exact, and we plan to scrimmage in game modes like Splat Zones, Tower Control, and Rain Maker (Our Main Priority in Practice)

We don't care about rank,
but if you do, our current ranks stem from B- to B+

We are open for scrimmages on weekdays ( Monday through Thursdays ) from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST (Fridays 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST ) but prefer weekends where we are available from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST

If you would like to contact me for future scrimmaging, my skype is "psychicpsyduck" , or you could respond here on the Squid Boards, or PM me.

My NNiD :
TorresFamily , so you can add me after we agree on a time for when we can scrim.

Thanks ;)
Hello! Ranks don't matter! Would be happy on practicing with your squad! Sometime today im available!

RayT

Inkling
NNID
TorresFamily
Today might be a bad day, for one of our main members is MiA, how does tomorrow sound? We can discuss an exact time, if not tomorrow, pretty much any day on the weekend would be perfect.
Hello! Ranks don't matter! Would be happy on practicing with your squad! Sometime today im available!

RayT

Inkling
NNID
TorresFamily
Actually now we have everyone available today, If you see this now... we can probably do something from between when I sent this message to around 7-7:30 PM EST ( We are young - ins in school, school is hard ) so if that conflicts with anything, tomorrow and the weekend we have practically the whole day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom