• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a Team/Looking for a Player

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Please use this thread if you are looking for a team, or if your team needs more players.

Last edited:

Blue

Inkling
NNID
Jercel
Looking for a team of good players to play for in need of a good roller. I can play all rollers from splat, krak-on, carbon, and dynamo and have lots of experience and knowledge in ranked play. PM me if interested.

NNID: Nihabz
Anyone willing to make a team message me on Skype blueromesonic or PM me here

Joy

Data Nerd
Premium
NNID
joythegreat
Hi, I'm Joy. I've been a long time A+ player, specializing mainly with aggressive splatterscope play and .96 gal with some decent ability to play blasters.

I have my own mumble server we can use for communications, I also have skype.

I have a long history playing competitive games and can captain (coordinate the team, call plays, etc) if necessary. I do lots of theorycrafting and like to figure out strategies to use for both competitive game modes. I'm a very serious player, feel free to try me out.

Last edited:

Lady Bane

Inkling
NNID
datjuju1020
Hello! Lady Bane here. I'm looking to join a team or just play with some friends. I'm a level 23 at a B- rank. I play tentatek splattershot, .96 gal, N Zap depending on mode or stage. I play with other weapons as well. HMU :)

RadclyffeLola

Inkling
NNID
Radclyffe
Radclyffe here. I'm a level 26 and B-. Best with the Splash-o-matic, Aerospray RG, and Luna Blaster, though I'm up for learning other weapons. I'm comfortable in both Spaltzones and Tower Control, so let me know if you want to give it a go! I'm up for casual or competitive games, so let me know!

$qůidKïLLα

Inkling
NNID
kitsunegari89
Hi! I'm a lvl 24 B, and my favorite weapon is the Luna Blaster for ranked, though I do equally well with a roller in turf war. I routinely bag 10-19 kills per round (unless I'm just having the worst day ever), though without being able to organize with my teammates, we still sometimes lose! LOL

I like both TC and SZ, but I probably like tower control a LITTLE bit more, just because I can sometimes carry my team to a narrow victory even if they're terrible, and splat zones just isn't as forgiving of a bad team, at least in my experience.

I'm looking to join an established team or start a new team, hopefully with people who are okay using skype voice during matches. Not sure how this works... I guess contact me? I'm lots of fun, promise! In my heart of hearts, I'd kinda like to play an all-girl squid squad, but I'm open to playing with dudes as well!

If you need someone on your team to sneak around and kill everyone, I'm your girl!

NNID
NobleLegends
Hello fellow squids! I am looking for members to join my team Splat Art Online. My focus for the team is to be competitive but in the end we play this game for fun and that's my number one priority. I myself am not great at the game, I'm only rank C+ and around level 17 because I took a long break from the game but I am back and ready to go!

My go to weapon right now is the Heavy Splatling but I am also good at the Splattershot Jr and .52 Gal Deco. My play style is all around, I can be aggressive or defensive depending on the situation.

I'm looking for skilled players and possibly newer players to the game to join me and grow as a team. If you are interested in joining PM me here on Squidboards or right here.
http://squidboards.com/threads/splat-art-online-is-looking-for-members.6453/

I'm primarily looking for players around the age of 15 because I am 15 but I am welcome to have players of any age!
Please tell me your age, rank, level, most preferred weapons, and style of play if you decide to join.

Happy Splating!

MrFilibrawler

Inkling
NNID
Zac757
Name: Streeby
Level (Rank): 24 (B-)
Preferred Blaster: Tentatek Splattershot
Favorite Mode: Rainmaker
Weakest Mode: Tower Control
Communitcation (e.g. Skype, Mumble): No current communication

Private Message if Interested.

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
Hey
Name: Streeby
Level (Rank): 24 (B-)
Preferred Blaster: Tentatek Splattershot
Favorite Mode: Rainmaker
Weakest Mode: Tower Control
Communitcation (e.g. Skype, Mumble): No current communication

Private Message if Interesting ed.
Hey man.. Got your post. Please read our forum post on rules and regulations. See if we are a fit for you . Hope to hear from you soon.
HARMAGEDDON

Last edited:

squidsoldier

Inkling
NNID
kgoodwintn
Name: squidsolly
Level: 27
Preffered Shooter: L-3 Nozzlenose D
Preffered Charger: Kelp Splat Charger
Preffered Roller: Dynamo Roller

Th3bomb93

Inkling
NNID
th3bomb93
Name: th3bomb93
Skype; th3bomb93
Level: 17 (B-)
Prefered styles: Shooter (Sploosh-o-matic) will use heavy splatling if needed
major dislikes : Chargers and Rollers
Likes to exploit opponents flaws
if intersted PM or skype me
Living in Canada

NNID
KrazyNinja916
Looking for a competitive splat team to join, I came here looking for people that are dedicated to communication and pulling wins. I have an S rank with the Krak-on roller and carbon roller. I am looking for a team that wants to or already is participating in tournaments (for how much I play this game I want something tangible out of it lol). I am 20 years old and live in LA, California. Thanks for reading!
NNID: Krazyninja916

Looking for a competitive splat team to join, I came here looking for people that are dedicated to communication and pulling wins. I have an S rank with the Krak-on roller and carbon roller. I usually pull a lot of kills because I am flanking but I will work with team oriented strategies
Please use this thread if you are looking for a team, or if your team needs more players.
Looking for a competitive splat team to join, I came here looking for people that are dedicated to communication and pulling wins. I have an S rank with the Krak-on roller and carbon roller. I am looking for a team that wants to, or already participate in tournaments ( for how much I play this game, I want something tangible out of it lol) I am 20 years old and live in LA, California. Thanks for reading!
NNID: Krazyninja916

Last edited by a moderator:

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
Looking for members for my Squad: Alpha Squids! I'm a level 28 B+ squid looking for members. Preferably from B- to A- rank, but I will accept others. Level does not matter much. I use Heavy Splatling and Slosher for most modes. I use Heavy Splatling for Rainmaker and Splat Zones, I use Slosher or Heavy Splatling for Tower Control, although I do not play that mode much. For Turf Wars, I mainly use Slosher or Custom Dual Squelcher. I work well in a support role, providing cover fire or holding an area, although I won't hesitate to lead the charge. I'm looking for variety in weapons and playstyles. This squad will be only semi-competitive. Check my info page for more details: http://squidboards.com/groups/alpha-squids.481/extra?type=information

NNID: iNinja5567

Atumatik

Inkling
NNID
Atumatik
looking for teammates for my squad, the kraken konvicts (convicts) i am currently A rank and play everything except nozzlenose, inkbrush, rollers, or sloshers. I especially like playing sniper and mini splatling. I live in canada. I am looking for people with ranks B to A. message me if you would like to play.
NNID-Atumatik

S€S

Inkling
NNID
SES454
SES here! looking for a team to join or some squids to play with. i am a lv.33, B+ who has been playing stoon since day one. i use the dual squelcher custom, splattershot jr, tentatek.
NNID:SES454
living in merica

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
Special Squid Squad looking for members
I'm Mango from SSS and I am looking for talented squids in S rank or above (but we might be willing to make an exception.) Personally I am a Level 39 Squid in S rank who mainly uses the 96 Deco, E-liter 3k scope, Custom Jet Squelcher, and Tentatek Splattershot, as well as most chargers. If you are interested please read my page, hopefully it should answer any questions you could have
http://squidboards.com/groups/special-squid-squad.527/

TCSmith0812

Full Squid
Hey I was thinking of making a squad just like the one you described. Are you still trying to join one?

I'm in the midst of forming a team; one that starts off at the b rank area and will pursue s+. No guarantee that we'll accomplish that, but are you interested in joining?

Hello I'm in interested in joining, is the spot still open? I have a feeling our play styles will compliment each other beautifully. If you'd like some details just respond.

Hello I'm currently forming a team and your talents would be very much appreciated. If you're interested just respond.

Erox

Inkling
NNID
3bood131
Hi, I'm interested in teaming with you. I'm on lvl 30 and ranked at B-.

Special Squid Squad looking for members
I'm Mango from SSS and I am looking for talented squids in S rank or above (but we might be willing to make an exception.) Personally I am a Level 39 Squid in S rank who mainly uses the 96 Deco, E-liter 3k scope, Custom Jet Squelcher, and Tentatek Splattershot, as well as most chargers. If you are interested please read my page, hopefully it should answer any questions you could have
http://squidboards.com/groups/special-squid-squad.527/
I want to join your group I'm lvl 30 rank B- best using tentatek splatter shot or aero spray RG

Dhemus

Inkling
NNID
Tyroph
I am lvl 39, rank A+, looking for a squad.
My main weapons are Custom Blaster, Forge Splatershot Pro and Splaterscope.
I need to say that I am brazilian.
nnid: tyroph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom