• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fanart

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet

Pokemon Splatfest

Jetpack Vs Hoverboard Splatfest

Spongebob vs Patrick Splatfest

Splatfest Gala vs Costume

Random Miiverse posts

Heavy Splatling Deco

Splash-O-Matic

Inkling Twins

Practise with pencil tool in Art Academy

Basically my face when I see my plaza in Splatoon.

Last edited:

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
First visit of Inkopolis Square. A conversation between my inkling ocs.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44IDhwc2A

( Please pardon my non-native english :D )

Idea: Hey brother, this new Inkopolis Square is pretty fresh and so, but why do we have to wear these beginner shirts? And the shop owners treat us like newbies.

Coleo: Surely because this area has been built from the roots and offers much more possibilites, than Inkopolis Plaza some train stations away does. They want to treat everyone the same and we are all just freshman for them, no matter how strong we are in Inkopolis Plaza.

Idea: Yes, this makes sense. Alright, we‘re going to battle our way up! This is going to be fun, I‘m on fire for ranked battle! And this barber shop deserves another visit, the variety of hairstyles is so fresh!

Coleo: I‘m looking for this odd shop up there, they seem to be looking for assistance and offer nice rewards. Whatever that might be… You know, I really want a music disc from TentaCool (Off the hook) but the stores haven‘t opened yet. But you know what they say ‚The greatest pleasure lies in the anticipation!‘.

Idea: Apropos music, you‘re going to be here on saturday morning already to participate in the Rock Vs Pop Splatfest. Of course I‘ll cheer for you and I‘ll be able to learn something for my Cake Vs Icecream Splatfest in the evening, especially about those new weapons.

Coleo: First of all we‘ll make a photo for the memories and go back home.

Idea: Could be go to Inkopolis Plaza first? Due to talking about Splatfest, I really fell like some quick rounds of Turf War.

Coleo: Oh ok. We got time for this. I also got my Squid-E-Book and will read a bit in the spectators room.

Idea: Sweet!

Photographer: And now, smile and look into the camera, please.

Both: Yessir.

Miiverse

A birthday art for myself (as Inkling-Me).

Meet the Inkling Soldier. (Splatoon & Team Fortress 2 Crossover)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0gaWo6UMQ

Inkling Soldier uses a special version of the Blaster with Sprinkler and Inkzooka. "The worm has turned, gentlesquids."

The new weapon.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0gZJ5DtOQ

(1) This is probably my most favourite charger. I`m going to learn with it on each map and rank up!
(2) »Map changes to Blackbelly Skatepark«
(3) Hello Slosher, my old friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom