• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Panda Global Gaming Signs Squids Next Door!

Hey there squids and kids! We have some seriously fresh news to report on in the world of Splatoon eSports. Panda Global Gaming has announced the signing of Splatoon team Squids Next Door! It is exciting to see a successful Splatoon team entering the realm of eSports and Squidboards would like to wish them the best of luck. Any readers who want to learn more about the announcement can watch the video below. Until next time: stay fresh!

Comments

Good stuff for SND landing that sweet Panda Global sponsorship. Good group of people, so it makes me glad to see it go to a well deserved group. Best of luck to them!

I'm curious; would blatant parody logos and such affect sponsorships and money and such? I don't know much about the whole eSports scene, but I know that obviously, that logo is based off the KND cartoon, and since that logo is representing the group, I dunno if there'd be any legal troubles or something? Again, just curious.

Congrats, by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom