• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Report Results

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Please post the results for your matches here. Follow this template:

Code:
[Team 1] [Number of sets won] - [Number of sets won] [Team 2]

If your set took place as part of a tournament, please indicate that in the post
Also keep in mind that it is sets not games.

Let's say the teams "Ink Balloons" and "Squid Brothers" played 10 sets, which Ink Balloons winning 4 sets and Squid Brothers winning 6. Their post on this thread would look like this:

Ink Balloons 4 - 6 Squid Brothers

Likewise, if those two teams played a set in the Ink or Sink Testfire tournament, and Ink Balloon won, their post would look like this:

Ink Balloons 1 - 0 Squid Brothers
This set was part of the Ink or Sink Testfire tournament

In order to keep things less cluttered and simpler, we ask that you coordinate with your opponent so that only one of you posts. If there is a dispute, we will ask for proof of the results, so we recommend that you take pictures of the results screen.

Last edited:

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Can we post the results of a tournament round if the opponents are not registered in this system yet?

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
No, I need both teams to be registered in the system, sorry.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Reporting the non-tournament sets that were played during the tournament yesterday. These are all of the results that were sent to me or @Fightersword. If you played a set against someone and I don't post it, feel free to post it yourself. Sets from official SCL tournaments don't need to be reported here. We've got that covered.

Squiddernauts Alpha 0 - 1 IU Water

Squids Next Door 1 - 0 Green Team

Squiddernauts Alpha 1 - 0 Green Team

Squiddernauts Alpha 1 - 0 Get Kraken

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Reporting the non-tournament sets that were during the 2nd tournament. If I'm missing something feel free to post it yourself.

Green Team 1 - 0 Octarian Elite Squad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom