• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon: livestreams @ NicoNico Chokaigi 2015

DaKid

Pro Squid
Nintendo is back with the NicoNico livestreams, this time for NicoNico Chokaigi. Same deal as last time: game playable on the Nintendo booth, and Nintendo streaming all that for people to check out. Apparently, it'll be the latest build (pre-final one, most likely).

April 25th (Today in NA, Tomorrow for Europe) livestream: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv217015730
April 26th livestream: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv217015900

Time

- Japan: 10.15AM
– Europe: 3.15AM CET
– UK: 2.15AM BST
– North America (East): 9.15PM EST (Day -1)
- Nothr America (Central) 8:15PM CST (Day -1)
– North America (West): 6.15PM PST (Day -1)

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
It says "Access restricted for this domain" but that's really cool! I will check it out. :)

KawaiiChao

Full Squid
Thanks for the info! I really have no clue what this is, but how can I deny any more Splatoon information?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I probably won't be able to watch it, 9PM is a bit late for me since I have other things to attend to.

KawaiiChao

Full Squid
Ah, okay, I gotcha. Maybe we'll see even more new things. We got a first look at the paintbrush from a Japanese trailer (I think), so I'm all up for it.

DigDeep

Senior Squid
Since they've said it's the lasted build before I hope we get some footage of newer weapons.

Last edited:

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
So far they've only had 3 different people playing two matches of Turf War in Walleye Warehouse. Quick question, how long exactly is this?

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
Whoa, I didn't know that the Bubbler secondary can spread the shield around to your teammates if they're close enough! That makes multi-squid gank squads more powerful if one of you has a shield ready.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Whoa, I didn't know that the Bubbler secondary can spread the shield around to your teammates if they're close enough! That makes multi-squid gank squads more powerful if one of you has a shield ready.
Players that have Bubblers as their special are definitely going to want to be communicating with their team when their special meter is ready. That way, it's possiblt that the entire team will be equipped with the a shield, making it a perfect time to push for the point, or to just pressure opponents back to their spawn.

thefro

Full Squid
The tutorial map where they were popping the balloons seemed new to me.

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
Oh god, this NEET group is hilarious... I'm not really familiar with them since I don't live in Japan anymore, but this is some gold star hilarity watching them play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom