• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Sprayze Clan Meetup Event Invitation (CLOSED)

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
I don't even know what to call this event! HOORAY!
Okay, so...

In order to prepare for the upcoming August update, I thought it would be a good idea to get a majority of the clan to do an online meetup so we can get a good feel of what it is like to be on the same team together.
In the past we've only ever gotten on and asked people if they could play, which didn't hold up too well... But this will be an organized event that cooperates with a majority, if not ALL the clan members that are able to join!

If you want to participate, post in this thread so I can add you to the Attendee list. You MUST include what span of time or times you will be available in the span of Wednesday, July 8 through Friday, July 10.

The details are still being worked out, and clarification of what time attendees will be available helps a lot.

ATTENDEE LIST
Burritoburger
Sheek360
Konsori (Jon)
Crusty Sean (Nick)
Kehorie
Hierp (Aidan)*
Dne1494 (Dean)

*Unaware if they are able to attend or not

Last edited:

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Well unfortunately I cannot join as I am camping Wednesday through Saturday. Camping ruins everything. Hopefully a good amount of people can join, Burrito is being very helpful organizing events and such.

Kehorie

Inkling
NNID
Kehorie
I dont work on the 8th, 9th/10th i work until 8pm mdt. So ill play if im ever around when you guys are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom