• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad Entry: Squid Eater

JJ the Splattershotter

Squid Eater Captain
On the Midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
NNID
ThatGamerGuy52
Hello, all! From the moment I started playing Splatoon during the Global Testfire, I decided that I wanted to start up my own squad, and this thread is dedicated to doing just that. The squad name has been decided upon by I and a couple of friends as Squid Eater -- an homage to the legendary MGS3: Snake Eater.​

How to Join
Simply post in this thread that you wish to join. However, before doing so, make sure of the following:
  • You have Skype
  • You have a functional mic (needed for team communication, technically optional)
  • You are willing to remain as active as possible
  • You will strive to be at as many squad battles that Squid Eater is involved in as possible
  • You will not berate other members
  • You will strive to be a good sport (keep salt to a minimum)
Note: With Splatoon being a 4v4 game and Squid Eater now having 11 members, for the time being, there will be no more recruits happening.

Team Captain

@JJ the Splattershotter

Team Co-Captains

@SleepySkarTNF
@C_Mill24
@Fig Newton

Team Members

@Ionasal
@LittlestMinish
@Mr. Squidward Tennisballs
@Unessential
@Trick_Ster
@Shiny
@SquidisaWard
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you plan on playing Splatoon competitively, please consider joining! This is one of the earliest squads being formed, so with the right members, it could potentially help shape the metagame. Besides, the more the merrier!

(Awesome banner made by member @lightdasher!)

Last edited:

Unessential

Full Squid
Do you have an issue with people being in more than one squad? I'd imagine I'd want to be in 2 or 3 just in case.

Unessential

Full Squid
What if you were to be in a situation where you were in both squads facing off against each other in a battle? o_0
Hopefully there will be enough squads that it won't happen.

Also, I assume the schedule of the squads won't overlap so it won't happen.

Also once august comes. I remember them saying you can join 4 in a team. and 8 players together.

I'm assuming hte 8 players will be shuffled? If not then i would deal with scheduled battles thta conflict as they occur.

Unessential

Full Squid
The point of wanting to be in more than 1 squad is so that all the squads I join would cover most of the possible times I'm likely to be online.

Also if squads disband and become inactive and disappear. I don't have to start from scratch in getting adjusted to a team's playstyle. and would have others to fall back on.

Liamface

Serving fishy realness
I really want to join a team, but it might be better if I joined a team whose players were from my timezone or closer to it?

Unessential

Full Squid
Cool. I'll keep the squad in mind as schedules become more clear after the game's release.

Fig Newton

Inkling
Sorry for responding late, but I will like to participate in this group for when Splatoon arrives.

Ionasal

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Otokonohime
By the way, thank you for making mics optional....I'm mute...

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very nice! Good luck with this squad! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom