• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Suggestion Thread

Squidboards

Administrator
Admin
Premium
Got a suggestion for the forum? Want tor recommend someone for moderator? Think you know a good site feature? Let us know here! We'll check this out from time to time and see what can be done - improvements will happen incrementally but they will happen!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I think you should implement custom text color for users (if not already in somewhere). :)

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
Also, I just checked, at the time being there is no way to create a SmashBoards account using your SquidBoards account.
For the long run, adding that may be a good idea.

EDIT: Also, it might be a good idea to create a 'dark' option for the board, because the colours are slightly grading

Lyn

Premium
We might as well set up a splatoon tumblr discussion thread, as that is currently still going
Eh.. I think anything to do with that is probably best left over at Tumblr. That place can be very drama-oriented sometimes.

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
Reactions: Lyn

Lyn

Premium
I'd also recommended changing the names of some of the forum areas, "Saltspray Rig" for General Discussion is very confusing. Also, more smilies are an obvious suggestion. :D

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
There is one :)
Sorry, I should have checked

EDIT: (I cant find where though...)
EDIT 2: I found it, its at the bottom, i kept looking in preferences
EDIT 3: HOLY ****E! theres also one on smashboards, but I guess dark is default.

Last edited:

Saito

Inkling
Can we get a dark purple theme on these boards.

Perhaps one similar to that of the "Mystery game" from smashboards?

------------

Aside from that since I know everything else is a work in progress at this time I won't mention too much, but generally speaking, almost all of the features from smashboards should probably get pulled over.

I'd kill for a strikethrough right about now..

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
Can we get a dark purple theme on these boards.

Perhaps one similar to that of the "Mystery game" from smashboards?

------------

Aside from that since I know everything else is a work in progress at this time I won't mention too much, but generally speaking, almost all of the features from smashboards should probably get pulled over.

I'd kill for a strikethrough right about now..
Try Octoboards friend.

Also there is strikethrough it's in the Insert menu next to Media for some reason

Saito

Inkling
Try Octoboards friend.
I'm already rocking octoboards but it reminds me more of the regular smashboards theme which I immediately discarded once I discovered the glorious Project M theme.

That theme is literally perfect.

Also there is strikethrough it's in the Insert menu next to Media for some reason
Knowing you, it will be fixed in like 10 minutes though.

--------------

To add onto that.

Despite the game not being out yet, I would suggest letting people add their NNID's to their profiles already so that people can prepare teams / groups in advance among other activities.

Last edited:

Lyn

Premium
Basically every feature in Smashboards would work here in some way, shape, or form.

Invis

Inkling
NNID
InvincibleForce
Right now, the default color scheme makes things pretty hard to read. Links in posts are nearly invisible depending on your monitor. Really liking the "Octoboards" style though. Everything is easy to read, and is easy on the eyes.

Lyn

Premium
Right now, the default color scheme makes things pretty hard to read. Links in posts are nearly invisible depending on your monitor. Really liking the "Octoboards" style though. Everything is easy to read, and is easy on the eyes.
I agree the website can be difficult to read, it seems fixed with Squidboards Pink for me, though. WHITE TEXT IS INVISIBLE, THOUGH! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom