• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad: Heavy Ink Tactical Squadron

theblackbird

Senior Squid
NNID
ProminenceF
Greetings, all. I'm making this post in order to announce the creation of a new clan:
--------------

Heavy Ink Tactical Squadron,

Who are we?:
A squad dedicated to all things inky-combat. This crew is perfectly fine with both casual and competitive play, so anyone is welcome, experience not required- we'll grow and learn as one! In reality, the big thing I want to have with this group is to provide a place for those interested in lore, tactical theorycrafting, and general brain trust type stuff, for the potential usage of the inking community as a whole! We fight hard, play hard, and think hard! (that's why we're TACTICAL. Y'know?)

So is this a serious group or not?
Certainly so, if you will it. Chances are not all involved will want to be heavy competitors, while others will. We're both brainlords and fighthappy here, so there's going to be a place for you no matter how you prefer to approach the game.

So how do we contact each other?
We'll be having a Skype group set up, as well as other sources once I decide on them. Quite possibly some type of forum or mini-site as well.

Any questions, let me know, thanks! If you're interested, just say so here or via PM. Currently, looking to bring on 11 people, not including myself.

Thank you for your time.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is very cool, good luck on this guild. :)

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
I'm not sure what my competitive plans are yet but I think it's super cool people are recruiting.

I also think it's super cool that your squad name is basically H.I.T. Squadron. Love creative acronyms that work!

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Good luck with this. I'm gonna wait until I get my hands on the game to decide on what group/clan I decide to join, but I'll keep this in mind!

toadee

Inkling
I'm pretty interested! =) Still keeping my options open but I'm definitely interested in joining the skype group for competitive discussion and theorycrafting

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Is voice communication necessary? I don't mind adding the squad members on skype, but having to use a mic would be unfortunate.

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
Okay, so, I'm definitely interested in joining a squad, but I'm not quite sure which, mostly because all the advertising people do is the name and what other games they are active in.

So, besides being the one that happened to win the eenie-minie-miney-moe, why would your squad be right for me?

theblackbird

Senior Squid
NNID
ProminenceF
why would your squad be right for me?
Honestly? Depends. We play to simply play and have fun- do the best we can, perhaps talk about lore, figure out if we can decipher that weird language, and talk about weapon usage and strategies to maximize capability without turning it into a chore. If you're hype for Splatoon, interested in being a cavalier competitor, and talk about video game lore, backstory, and various other stuff, then this would be a good fit for you, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom