• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Unreleased Weapons Leaked

In the ever heart-racing race to secure turf and stay fresh, data miners have been racing to find out just what we can get our tentacles on in the (hopefully) near future.

Coming from this website, we can see all the weapons, their subs and their specials that are to be released. Looking around the site a bit more, it seems that this may be every weapon left in the game, but it is yet to be confirmed. Knowing Nintendo, they may always have another trick up their sleeve when releasing new patches and updates.

Here is a list of all the unreleased weapons. For more info on the weapons including pricing and how each weapon affects movement, check out the website!

Beyond this point are the details, so don't look if you want to keep it a surprise!
  • Neo Sploosh-o-matic / Point Sensors / Kraken
  • Luna Blaster Neo / Splat Bombs / Splat Bomb Rush
  • Custom Range Blaster / Splat Bombs / Kraken
  • Rapid Blaster Pro / Seekers / Inkzooka
  • Rapid Blaster Pro Deco / Disruptors / Killer Wail
  • L-3 Nozzlenose D / Burst Bombs / Kraken
  • H-3 Nozzlenose / Suction Bombs / Echolocator
  • H-3 Hozzlenose D / Point Sensors / Inkzooka
  • Carbon Roller Deco / Seekers / Seeker Bomb Rush
  • Octobrush Nouveau / Splat Bombs / Inkzooka
  • Slosher Deco / Splash Walls / Kraken
  • Tri Slosher / Disruptors/ Bubbler
  • Tri Slosher Nouveau / Seekers / Echolocator
  • BigBall_Launcher_00 (Perhaps a new blaster?) / Splat Bombs / Splat Bomb Rush
  • BigBall_Launcher_01 / Sprinklers / Inkzooka
  • Custom E-Liter 3K Scope / Squid Beakons / Kraken
  • Bamboozler 14 MK 1 / Splash Walls / Killer Wail
  • Bamboozler 14 MK 2 / Disruptors / Echolocator
  • Mini Splatling / Suction Bombs / Inkzooka
  • Zink Mini Splatling / Disruptors / Bubbler
  • Heavy Splatling Deco / Point Sensors / Kraken
  • Hydra Splatling / Splat Bombs / Echolocator
  • Custom Hydra Splatling / Sprinklers / Bubbler

So are you excited for the new weapons? What do you think the BigBall Launcher will be? Let us know in the comments!

Wispy is a gamer currently going to college to become a copywriter. A Bulbasaur enthusiast, she is fan of all things Splatoon and Super Smash Bros. To keep up with her adventures in gaming be sure to follow her on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Pretty sure BigBall is a slosher.
Also that image- how did an orange inkling get up there? Must be a Beta or staged image.

....the chart
I admit I didn't look at it very well at the chart. It indeed does have more power than the L3 meaning if all 3 hits connect it will OHKO opponents but that's assuming it has 3 shots per fire like the L-3. Do you know if that is the case?

hm i'm confused...that chart says the L3 does 40 damage, but the L3 takes four shots to splat on a target with no extra defense? and 40 would mean it should only take 3 hits. unless the L3 nozzlenose Ddoes more damage than the regular L3, which seems unlikely.

hm i'm confused...that chart says the L3 does 40 damage, but the L3 takes four shots to splat on a target with no extra defense? and 40 would mean it should only take 3 hits. unless the L3 nozzlenose Ddoes more damage than the regular L3, which seems unlikely.
Yeah, the chart is a bit wrong. I think the real damage is 30 per hit or something close to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom