• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worst Matches

Moofey

Inkling
NNID
Moofey
Switch Friend Code
SW-5310-9610-9824
When I think of a bad match, I'm more thinking of matches where you end up 2v4, or everyone takes off to the far ends of the map and you get trapped in your own spawn, with no one even attempting to come back.

...which is what commonly happens to me. I think at some point tonight I had a team that only managed to cover 13%.

(On this flip side. I was part of a 3v4 that almost won.)

Bobtail

Inkling
When I think of a bad match, I'm more thinking of matches where you end up 2v4, or everyone takes off to the far ends of the map and you get trapped in your own spawn, with no one even attempting to come back.

...which is what commonly happens to me. I think at some point tonight I had a team that only managed to cover 13%.

(On this flip side. I was part of a 3v4 that almost won.)
This was brought up in another thread, so not my idea, but there should be bots that take over for you when you go AFK. Not ones that affect your ranking or anything, but just so the other people on the team don't have to suffer...

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I was in Walleye Warehouse and got spawn camped the whole game, our team literally couldn't leave the first platform. :(

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I was doing ranked on Saltspray Rig and it looks like my team has guaranteed a knockout. The other team claims the zone at the last second, and we don't win.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
Being a competitive player and playing a ranked match, when your boss comes in and tells you to turn it off. Just three minutes, yeah no...

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Being a competitive player and playing a ranked match, when your boss comes in and tells you to turn it off. Just three minutes, yeah no...
... You are playing at your workplace?

I don't remember a specific match, but obtaining a (high) early lead in Splat Zones, losing control and letting the enemy rush 100-0 in one go feels the worst for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom