• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Xenoblade / XCX social thread

NNID DubaloSeven

Inkster Jr.
With the Direct coming in less than 24 hours, the recent port of the original Xenoblade Chronicles (XC) on the New 3DS, the JP release on the 29th, and Xenoblade Chronicles X (XCX) confirmed to have a ****ton of online multiplayer stuff to do, I felt this was in order. Anything pertaining to XC or XCX goes in here!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'm hyped for Xenoblade X, I've never played the first (since I don't have a new 3DS/$90).

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
So Hyped! The soundtrack is done by the composer who made the AoT OST, and it just sounds brilliant. Combined with all the multiplayer options, character customization I'm super. SUPER hyped for this game.

NNID DubaloSeven

Inkster Jr.
I'm little bummed out the actual direct was so short, but at least we got some more gameplay time with XCX before it's JP launch.

They're probably saving the big info and release date for E3.

Nammy

Inkling
So, it was just the Japanese direct with a translation.

It doesn't seem like they're far into localization either.
Barely anything seems translated.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
So, this is going to be bad saying this on the SquidBoards but I am more hyped for Xenoblade X than any other game, even Splatoon, Star Fox, or Zelda Wii U. It is simply the type of game that I have been waiting years for, even before it was announced I have been needing a game like this, and now it's finally releasing this year. Already on my list of favorite games of all time and I haven't even played it yet.

I know that there wasn't much shown in this recent showcase, but I still enjoyed it none the less.

Oni

Full Squid
most wanted game of the year (assuming no delay) and chronicles is my 2nd favorite of all time. even though a missed large chinks of the game missing side quests.

Melia is one of my favorite characters in gaming.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
most wanted game of the year (assuming no delay) and chronicles is my 2nd favorite of all time. even though a missed large chinks of the game missing side quests.

Melia is one of my favorite characters in gaming.

I agree, I'm getting a very Xenosaga meets Phantasy Star Online (episode 1) with Xenoblade 1 gameplay mechanics when I see Xenoblade X. Which for me is absolutely marvelous as I adore all those games. Here is hoping they get a good english dub for this game just like they did for the first Xenoblade Chronicles.

Side note: Does Splatoon remind anyone of a strange mix between Super Mario Sunshine and Jet Set Radio?

Oni

Full Squid
Side note: Does Splatoon remind anyone of a strange mix between Super Mario Sunshine and Jet Set Radio?
when I saw the trailer I assumed it was sunshine 2 until the inkling was fully formed. . .never played jet set but I can see it from what I have seen

Rhino47

thInk Tank Captain
NNID
Rhino47
I picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 3D a few weeks agup and have really been enjoying it so far. The story keeps getting more and more interesting. I think I smell a plot twist in my future...

Also, NOW IT'S REYN TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom