• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

¿ʎlɹǝdoɹd sᴉɥʇ ƃuᴉop I ɯɐ 'ollǝH

Inkpool

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jimidad
Hiya squids, I'm Inkpool! Quick backstory.

I haven't played on a console for at least 20 yrs, and was completely out of touch with the gaming scene. I bought my 7yr old a Wii U last xmas, and not really a fan of the games he likes. That was until about six weeks ago, when I noticed someone selling a Splatoon disc really cheap on a local FB page. I'd only seen it in passing on the Nintendo website, and knew nothing about it.

Now I've played it I'm absolutely hooked on it, can't get enough! At 49 I've gone from never playing at all, to obsessively splattering virtual ink everywhere, whenever the opportunity arises.

I'm currently up and down like a yoyo around the B ranks, only having missed getting into A due to three disconnects one battle after another. My two mains are Nzap89 and Heavy Splatling Remix, depending on how passive/aggressive I want to play at the time.

I'd say this is the best game I've played yet, without a shadow of a doubt. I'm basically on here now to chat to other squids, pick up a few tips, and maybe even offer a few myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom