• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ðivinity seeking new US recruits!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209

Hey all! I'm one of the Co-captains of Ðivinity, Although I manage the European Division. The clan has been around for over a year. We're a Splatoon 2 team, planning to move onto the sequel. However, We will engage in various competitive events leading up to it, But will be fully committed and prepared for it's summer release. Ðivinity is also home to two other American divisions as well as the European one (We're a close-knit group - Like a big family, Always there for one another!). We have much to offer in terms of a competitive clan - You will not be disappointed! We consider all players from any background. There are only 2 spots open, So, Be sure to hurry if you don't want to miss out on the chance to join a fantastic team!

Requirements:

You must be;
  • From Europe or UK
  • Have Discord
  • Be ranked S/S+
  • Be capable of voice chat
  • Have an open schedule (Be free after school/work and weekends) to take part in planned training sessions and scrims, Plus casual friendly squad matches/PB's every now and again with fellow clan members - Activity is key
  • Not be in a clan already - We don't support multiclanning, Sorry!
  • Move unto Splatoon 2, Once it releases.
If you fully read and meet the requirements, Feel free to send me a PM on here, Or Alternatively, Add me on Discord (ID: Ð¥¤Mika#1512) and shoot me a DM, And we'll arrange a tryout at a time that suits you! Good luck, And I hope to hear from you soon! ^-^

You can also reply below if you have any queries! I'd be happy to answer any that you may have. :3

(PS: Only serious enquiries, NO time wasters, please. Only express interest if you genuinely wish to become part of the team)

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I'm glad to announce that we're now also recruiting for our American S+ division! If you were previously interested in joining the team but didn't meet the european requirement, Now's your chance to step up and secure your spot in a great team!

Requirement for S+ division:
  • Reside in America
This is the only change, make sure you meet the rest of the requirements in the original post, Because they still apply. (Minus the region part).

If you're interested, meet the requirements and wish to tryout, Add Ð¥¤Сгøηεу#2489 (Discord) and shoot her a message! She'll then take it from there. Hope to see some new faces soon! ^-^

Last edited:

Mike g

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mikeytyson
My discord ID? And I would like to try for the America division

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
My discord ID? And I would like to try for the America division
Yes. If you're unable to add Croney, Then I will send her your ID so she can contact you.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Well I recently drooped from S to A+
Oh, Sorry to hear that.

Recruitment is still open for only the European division! We're still accepting tryouts from interested players! ^-^

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Only accepting one more new recruit! Must be able to play competitively in the original Splatoon up until the release of Splatoon 2, As we're still planning to engage in scrims/practices in the meantime. Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in becoming part of the team! :ability_damage:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Recruitment is closed for the European division! Don't fret though! We have decided to open up tryouts for players who may be interested in our S+ American division. Be sure to read the requirements in my 2nd post. Please contact Croney accordingly.

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
We're still recruiting for our American S+ division! Be a part of our family today, and improve your skills and work on your weaknesses! This clan will enable you to reach great new heights and explore the exciting world of competitive Splatoon in many ways! I look forward to working with some new squids! Don't miss out on this rare opportunity!

Wow, I seriously love the diversity of this group.
If possible I'd love to join the US division of the group if my stats are up to par.

Region: USA
VC/Callouts: Mostly, still refining atm. (On discord)
Clan Experience: None
Timezone: CST (Central Standard)
Activity: Thursday afternoon-Sunday pre-noon (will change after Summer I & II semester, will become more available)

The rest of my info is in my Signature.

When would it be best to contact Ð¥¤Сгøηεу?

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Wow, I seriously love the diversity of this group.
If possible I'd love to join the US division of the group if my stats are up to par.

Region: USA
VC/Callouts: Mostly, still refining atm. (On discord)
Clan Experience: None
Timezone: CST (Central Standard)
Activity: Thursday afternoon-Sunday pre-noon (will change after Summer I & II semester, will become more available)

The rest of my info is in my Signature.

When would it be best to contact Ð¥¤Сгøηεу?
Thank you for the kind words and interest! ^^

You're more than welcome to contact her whenever. She'll most likely get back to you during evenings.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Yes, we are. Thank you for the interest in the clan, Hope to hear from you soon :3

If you have any other questions, let me know! ^^

shining_chaos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shining_chaos
It's been a while, so y'all have probably filled your slot, but as S2 is coming out soon I'm back looking for an active playgroup and would love to give y'all a shot if you're still recruiting for the NA group? Figure I may as well ask. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom