• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ıм - Imperious // Squad Thread

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
Hogging all the good players, speed classes, and squid fashion since 2011

ıм Imperious

Founding Leaders
ıм @flc
ıм @Trifroze

NA Squad Leader
ıм @Hope

EU Squad Leader
ıм @$torm

Members

ıм @Box
ıм @EvuL Soldier
ıм @mancity
ıм @Sorapol
ıм @Umbre
ıм @Howl
ıм @Sean
ıм @Kay
ıм @Despicable
ıм @Nikey

Colour us interested.

Imperious was founded as a Mario Kart Wii team in 2011, and transitioned to Mario Kart 8 on release. We've dabbled in other games here and there, but Splatoon is the first non-MK game to really interest us. Whether we'll be as good at bopping squids as we are at shredding tyres remains to be seen, of course, but we're very interested nonetheless.

Just like with MK8, we'll be running the Imperious Lounge on release. The Imperious Lounge is a group for anyone who's interested in taking their game to the next level while being on the bleeding edge of mechanic and strategy discovery, all in a relaxed atmosphere. More on that closer to release.

For now, we're still assembling our squads and gauging interest. We'll be running 5-man squads to begin with (4+sub); if demand is high enough we may run additional squads on top of the two you see here.

Any enquiries can be private messaged to me here on the boards.

Last edited:

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
Good luck with your team.
thanks scoot man I really appreciate it man

so are you gonna be stuck w/ that username now since you don't have an admin buddy to change it for you?

Reactions: rue

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Good luck with your squad! Can't wait for my squad to battle yours!

Johnny

Inkling
NNID
Scootrz
thanks scoot man I really appreciate it man

so are you gonna be stuck w/ that username now since you don't have an admin buddy to change it for you?
I chose this username for a reason, as it is my name in real life. What are you trying to instigate? I like my name, and so do my parents.

rue

Inkster Jr.
Excuse me Redname "flc" MKBoards, we cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules, Your message may have been removed or altered. Instigation is not appreciated.
Edit: Can I join?

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
Excuse me Redname "flc" MKBoards, we cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules, Your message may have been removed or altered. Instigation is not appreciated.
Edit: Can I join?
your`e mother

also who the hell wrote that warning message? why is there a comma after 'rules'? I need to have a word with my staff brb

I chose this username for a reason, as it is my name in real life. What are you trying to instigate? I like my name, and so do my parents.
my apologies, I thought your name was SA Scoot

rue

Inkster Jr.
your`e mother

also who the hell wrote that warning message? why is there a comma after 'rules'? I need to have a word with my staff brb
oh so you noticed that too? LMFAO
edit: please dont insult my`re mmother on mothers day, you disrespecful Child.

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover

it was all a rues

how did you know that commas trigger me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom