• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ɧoney shrimp squad is recruiting! ♥

ricesu

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6619-0410-9608
Hey, I'm mai or known on Splat2 as ricesu, and I've decided to make a casual squad.. A friend of mine, Marl, has also chosen to co-create the squad as well.
After countless considerations, we've decided on creating the Honey Shrimp Squad, a casual squad for newbies and veterans alike!

We first made our debut on Splatoon Amino, earning us about 13 tryouts. Speaking of tryouts, don't turn your back just yet- we only do this (in a casual manner, anyway) to test how well you cooperate with the squad through some private battles and leagues. Once you're in, you are free to participate in all squad activities and maybe get yourself a promotion uwu

*NOTES
◦ Our tag (HSS and whatever symbol) is not required, but if this is your only squad, your dedication is much appreciated.
◦ Being that our squad is casual and moreso a Splatoon 2 hangout, we will allow multi-clanning. If this is the case, however, we still ask of you to be somewhat active.
◦ HSS members are mostly of North America, but you are still allowed to join if you are from elsewhere; there's just no guarantee our schedules will be as convenient for you.
◦ We strive for this to be an ongoing & active server, so we encourage you so be active and join in on the fun. Scheduled "custom Splatfests", minigames, Leagues & more will be happening pretty often.
Our age range is decidedly 13 - 18. Exceptions can be made, of course, just as long as you're not too far out!
◦ Discord is our primary communication place, so you'll need one

*APPLICATION (Please reply to this thread by filling out the form below if you're interested in joining!)
Name:
Rank/level:
Switch Code/SW:
Discord (name and #xxxx):
General Summary of Activity (how active are you?):
Pronoun/s (if seriously needed to adress):

Thank you for reading! after i take a look at your application, i will dm you a link to our discord server accordingly :p

Last edited:

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Hello, I'm going to apply :)
Name: if you mean ign, GrapeSoda (if you meant real name I'll share that on discord :3)
Rank/level: LV 34, A- in all ranked :3
Main/fav. Weapon: well, it depends on what mode we're playing, but my best is the Slosher, so I guess that's my main, but I also frequently play the Krak-On Splat Roller and the Octobrush
Switch Code/SW: 0397-7405-8504
Discord (name and #xxxx): GrapeSodaSlosher #4587
General Summary of Activity (how active are you?): I'm British so I have a bit of an awkward timezone but I try and be on when I can during the week, but at the weekend I'm active almost all the time :D
Pronoun/s (if seriously needed to adress): she/her
May I note that if I add the HSS then I'll have to change my IGN because it won't fit >~<
Thanks for reading!

NESS☆OctoCece

Inkling
NNID
Fluffy2b
Hello!
Name: Cecee
Level: 50
Weapon: ttek , tri solsher, slosher , splattershot, octobrush and a bit of everything else expect snipers
Friendcode: SW-2444-3840-0621
Discord: Ceceeee #8648
Activity: Daily and I can get on whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom