• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

βλ - βattle λlliance [Squad Thread]

Dugo

Inkling
NNID
Dugo1337

Hello and welcome to our thread! Battle Alliance is a group of friends which plays different games together, and our current main focuses are Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. and, of course, Splatoon. We used to play Mario Kart 8 as well but that just wasn't our game let's say, but what Splatoon has showed us so far is pretty amazing and we're all ready to have some fun here. Battle Alliance was founded on August 4th, 2011 by Zero and I, and has been an Italian only team for a good year or two. After that, with some of our key members losing interest into gaming and/or moving on, we decided to also accept foreigners, to establish new friendships and because I guess it was time to break those country barriers as well.

Members:

Aiko - peachaikku

Ale - ATFound93

BetoMan - Betoman996

Dugo - Dugo1337

Elfen - MR1412

Laki - Lakitu76

Lyncas - xLyncasx

Mau - Simaune

Noilia
- BubbleZ64

Ruka - MKRuka

Last edited:

Dugo

Inkling
NNID
Dugo1337
reserving this post for whatever will come out of my mind

BetoMan

Inkling
NNID
betoman996
Buongiorno team BA :)

Nella tecnica delle ferrovie e dei trasporti su rotaie si definisce locomotiva a vapore un veicolo azionato da un motore a vapore e destinato alla trazione di un treno.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom