• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ιηκ ιηc. Clan looking for some fellow squids

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrSonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZephyrSonicU
What's up fellow squidlings I'm Co-Captain ιι★ Zephyr of a team called ιηκ ιηc. Clan and at the moment we are a semi-competitive clan and looking to be a fully competitive team soon that focuses on teamwork and communication. Wanna improve your skills, hang out with some friendly folks, looking for people to League, Salmon Run with and just looking for a clan that'll take you in with open arms? If so then this clan is for you.

Requirements are as follows

Age 16+

Must have Splatoon 2 of course

Current Scheduled Practice days are Tuesday and Thursday nights at 9 PM CST but we are open to different days and times within reason if some of our members can't be on at certain times

No Multiclanning allowed

Must use Discord

You must wear our team tag on your name

Also to be respectful of others and don't cause issues with the other members

Time Zone: Some of us are around the CST PST standard but any of the 3 are fine as long as your active. While we understand people can be busy from time to time but not letting us know ahead of time that leads to the inactivity will not be tolerated and if you become inactive for days without notice will be subject to a warning after which you'll be kicked out of the clan.

Rank: I'm S+ myself in all 3 modes at the moment but we have a mixture of players ranging from the upper Bs to S+ so while we don't really care that much about rank as long as you can get along well with us and play your best and improve along the way you'll be fine but the rank limit is B+ on all 3 modes or above.

VC and Callouts (VC is required to be a part of our clan) Callouts we are in the works of practicing the maps for those so if your new to the callout seen then this also benefits you.

If your interested in joining up with us PM me here or the leader derty.26220 on squidboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom