• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

τ° - Twilight Tundra is Recruiting! (NA Time Zones)

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
The serene twilight sky smiles upon the vast, cold tundra.
Are you ready to brace the tundra? τ°, Twilight Tundra is looking to add some new members to its roster! This squad was started by myself and a friend of mine from our now defunct previous squad, Hearts Remembrance. Both of us are experienced as part of a competitive community, but also loved the friendly, welcoming, and overall positive environment that our previous squad was able to achieve so well. We are hoping that Twilight Tundra can be a similar squad, where kids and squids who wish to play competitively in a friendly and positive environment can find a home.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Be an S/S+ player, as we are a competitive squad.
  • Maturity is key. We're all about having fun while also playing competitively here in the tundra, and a mature attitude is huge in achieving this goal. Our goal is to have an overall positive community. We would like our members to be able to be kind to others in the Splatoon community and responsible when it comes to scheduling.
  • Availability. As stated in the title, our squad works out of North American time zones, so that would already be a huge plus in being able to play at convenient times for us. If there are times you will typically not be available, this should be conveyed to a captain ahead of time so that any possible accommodations can be made.
  • We use discord in order to voice chat while playing. We would like it if all of our members could do the same. We have a discord server, and will add those trying out. Since maturity is such an important factor, ability to vc while trying out is quite important. Knowledge of callouts is beneficial, but not necessary as long as effort is willing to be put into learning them.
If you would like to apply, a link to the application is listed below. Please contact me if you have applied, or if you have any questions that our thread has not answered.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...oe4QDrQvQfCoUyOtrv0-zWZEBg/viewform?c=0&w=1(e

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Is it alright for people willing to be substitutes to join, or just people who want to be an official member join?
And on another note, when do you hold tryouts when you've gathered enough people?

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
Is it alright for people willing to be substitutes to join, or just people who want to be an official member join?
And on another note, when do you hold tryouts when you've gathered enough people?
We are mainly looking for official members. What we've done for tryouts is that we simply discuss times with the interested player on discord to see what works for both the captains and the player.

Boil

Full Squid
Hello! would you be interested in joining the LS guest lounge? it's a hangout for different clans to get to know each other in the spirit of camaraderie.

EddieO

Inkling
NNID
eore166
Is there a age range that you are looking for?
Im interested in joining. I'm an S player but I ranked down. If u want. I will fill out the application. Hope u consider me. Thanks. Chat later.

Last edited:

GodSheep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GodOfTheSheep
Still lookin?
The serene twilight sky smiles upon the vast, cold tundra.
Are you ready to brace the tundra? τ°, Twilight Tundra is looking to add some new members to its roster! This squad was started by myself and a friend of mine from our now defunct previous squad, Hearts Remembrance. Both of us are experienced as part of a competitive community, but also loved the friendly, welcoming, and overall positive environment that our previous squad was able to achieve so well. We are hoping that Twilight Tundra can be a similar squad, where kids and squids who wish to play competitively in a friendly and positive environment can find a home.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Be an S/S+ player, as we are a competitive squad.
  • Maturity is key. We're all about having fun while also playing competitively here in the tundra, and a mature attitude is huge in achieving this goal. Our goal is to have an overall positive community. We would like our members to be able to be kind to others in the Splatoon community and responsible when it comes to scheduling.
  • Availability. As stated in the title, our squad works out of North American time zones, so that would already be a huge plus in being able to play at convenient times for us. If there are times you will typically not be available, this should be conveyed to a captain ahead of time so that any possible accommodations can be made.
  • We use discord in order to voice chat while playing. We would like it if all of our members could do the same. We have a discord server, and will add those trying out. Since maturity is such an important factor, ability to vc while trying out is quite important. Knowledge of callouts is beneficial, but not necessary as long as effort is willing to be put into learning them.
If you would like to apply, a link to the application is listed below. Please contact me if you have applied, or if you have any questions that our thread has not answered.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...oe4QDrQvQfCoUyOtrv0-zWZEBg/viewform?c=0&w=1(e

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom