• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

τ Teuthida is Now Recruiting!

Lieutenant R.

Inkling
NNID
rockygh
upload_2016-8-28_23-56-49.png

What is Teuthida?

Teuthida is a newly-formed Splatoon squad, and I, Regent (formerly known as Lt. R.), am its founder and captain! We at Teuthida are dedicated are the competitive Splatoon community and are hoping to better our teamwork, communication skills, and to, of course, have fun while doing so! We are an LGBT-friendly squad (as I think everyone should be) and strive to include people of all identities.

Once our roster is filled, we will be entering tournaments on a regular basis, as well as having regular practices and scrims.

What are we looking for?

Teuthida is, of course, looking for people from all walks of life, but we will only be choosing a few to join our team. However, there are things we are looking for, and they are as follows:

Weapons and play style: Since we are new, we are accepting applications from all weapons and play styles, such as shooters, chargers, blasters, rollers, etc, and play styles such as supportive/defensive, switch, offensive/aggressive, and objective. We're looking to recruit about 4 to 5 more competitive players!

Personality: Just as long as you’re not a terrible person, I’ll like you. Bonus points for being funny!

Streamers: If you’re a streamer on Twitch, then we’d love to have you in our squad! It would be wonderful to playback the team’s gameplay and learn from those mistakes we’ll make. :)

What are our requirements/preferences?

Do we seem cool so far? I hope so! Let’s hope we don’t turn you off after you read our requirements:
  1. You must be S/S+.
  2. Preferably at least 17 years old; however, exceptions will be made to those to demonstrate great maturity!
  3. Captain’s timezone is CST, so it’s preferred if you live in one of the NA timezones. You can still apply if you live anywhere else, however!
  4. Voice chat on Discord. Since Splatoon is team-based, it is essential that you know callouts and can communicate well.
  5. Knowledge of callouts, or at least some knowledge. If you don't know them at all, then it is required you know them for competitive play.
  6. Attendance to at least ONE practice per week. We plan on having at least two practices per week.
What now?

So, now that we’ve set the premise for what Teuthida is, you may or may not be interested. If you’re not, then that’s okay! But if you are, then here is the link to the application: https://goo.gl/forms/0TK3aRbhDsRxXI962. Please fill that out, and, at the end of the form, click the Discord link and join our squad Discord!

We can’t wait to see so many new faces and play with so many new people! Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Kayla ~

Inkling
NNID
nyaonikusuu
I filled out the application! ^^ Can't wait to hear from you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom