• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Я★R] - Rejected Refugees are recruiting (brand new team!)

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
I am the leader of this clan and we are looking for new players to join the fam. We are both a causal and competitive team looking for anyone A+ and higher who are at least 13+ years of age. Also we will welcome those who were displaced from a previous clan or have fail one too many tryout sessions (hence our name ;D ). If interested, fill out this application and we'll get to you as soon as possible! Looking forward to playing!

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
I'm just curious, is it unrealistic for a B- to be playing competitively?
the minimum is A for the competitive half of the team and anything lower is for the causal half. but if accepted, we could help out with ranking up if you'd like :)

Mio

Inkling
NNID
ghosty666
I just posted my application! Also, do you know who drew your icon? I love the art style!

Duck

Full Squid
I'm just curious, is it unrealistic for a B- to be playing competitively?
If you want I'm A and I could carry you so much to like B+ or higher if you want and we could squad.Just hit me up on here or discord.My discord is Duck#6209

Kingofrice

Inkling
NNID
Jammingjelly
Do you guys plan on joining tournaments? If so, I'd like to join. Im S+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom