• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[Я★R] Rejected Refugees (name change coming soon) are now recruiting (NA players only)

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus

We are the Rejected Refugees. Our mission is to give those a second chance...

UPDATES:
-We are planning on changing the team's name soon! After everything that has happened, it feels like we are ready to change. Our mission is still the same, but we will have a new name (the Logo will stay though). We are playing in LUTI, so for the time being we can't change until the end. There will be a poll with some chosen names and we'll vote on which on we will go by!

-Currently, we are looking for members to fill up our competitive faction. We are looking for aggro players between A+ to S+ or players who mains range weapons. If you are interested in joining our team, here's our application form and we'll get back you as soon as we can...

We are the brand new squad looking for both a challenge and fun!. From scrimming to squid parties, we are all about unity among those who are looking for some good old fashion fun

Was never in a group before? that's all fine too, we also take in fresh faces (and squids!). If you are also in another team, we may have to talk about it over (it's not a bad thing) unless you come from a casual team or is leading one.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for squids between A+ to S+ (for competitive play mostly. if lower, then it would be for causal fun, but we can help you get better if you wish) to join our group, at least 16 years or older. We aim to become a competitive team, such as scrims and tournaments, but at the same time looking for some good old wholesome fun too.

Requirements:
- must be as active as possible. we understand if you have school or work, but communication is really important, so please keep in tough and speak up. if inactive for too long, we will give you fair warning before sadly letting you go :(
- must have discord. it will be our form of communication, and also have a decent mic
- must be 16 years or older
-we are in this together, so please, no bashing or bullying other members. we may have different skill levels, but it would not be fair for those lower than you. teamwork is our policy, and we are all friends here
-if selected, your ign must have the tag Я✰R before your name
-practice practice PRACTICE! as stated before, we aim to become a great competitive team so we would have days for practice either by twin, squads, private or even solo, just also long as we work as a fine oiled machine

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post some messages here!

Looking forward to working and playing with new faces. Just because you got rejected, doesn't mean you have no chance to finding a new home.
Welcome to the family!​

Last edited:

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
we are still recruiting for the team. application has been updated. we need more players for LUTI

Yo I forgot to put in the numbers at the end of my Discord Id.
If you catch my application, the Discord Id is: Johnny Squid#6165

I didn't get your friend request. Try this Discord Id (I just changed it to match my gamertag more accurately): [PR@] Johnny Squid #6165

If that doesn't work then try sending me your discord so that I can add you instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom