• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[Я✰R] - Rejected Refugees is now recruiting

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus

Welcome to Rejected Refugees

ABOUT US
We are the brand new squad looking for both a challenge and fun!. From scrimming to squid parties, we are all about unity among those who are looking for a second chance. It's rough when you get kicked out of a group, or when a group disbands, or even failed a try out session, so with us, you could have a second chance, we'll take you in.

Was never in a group before? that's all fine too, we also take in fresh faces (and squids!). If you are also in another team, we may have to talk about it over (it's not a bad thing) unless you come from a casual team or is leading one.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for squids between A to S+ (for competitive play mostly. if lower, then it would be for causal fun, but we can help you get better if you wish) to join our group, at least 18 years or older. We aim to become a competitive team, such as scrims and tournaments, but at the same time looking for some good old wholesome fun too.

UPDATE: LOOKING FOR CO-CAPTIANS! right now we are looking for NA players only

Requirements:
- must be as active as possible. we understand if you have school or work, but communication is really important, so please keep in tough and speak up. if inactive for too long, we will give you fair warning before sadly letting you go :(
- must have discord. it will be our form of communication, and also have a decent mic
-we are in this together, so please, no bashing or bullying other members. we may have different skill levels, but it would not be fair for those lower than you. teamwork is our policy, and we are all friends here
-if selected, your ign must have the tag Я✰R before your name
-practice practice PRACTICE! as stated before, we aim to become a great competitive team so we would have days for practice either by twin, squads, private or even solo, just also long as we work as a fine oiled machine

This is my very first time forming a clan, and currently I am the only one here, so there will be some slip up on my behave, however, if anyone have any suggestions, I'm all ears. If you do decide to join, it would mean so much to me. thank you ;v;

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post some messages here!

Looking forward to working and playing with new faces. Just because you got rejected, doesn't mean you have no chance to finding a new home. Welcome to the Refugee family

APPLICATION LINK:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tsY1PgDXfvxtKQTSNMp-YbHKtcD7hOe1_f3ytjY0cdo/viewform

DISCORD SERVER:
https://discord.gg/011XLGcxknUTIqvA7

FOR SKYPE: pm me for details​

Last edited:

Hanakotoba

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Bungle.000
Gotta say that's one nice logo; really cool.

I'd definitely be interested, but I've never been in another group before, and my vocal communication is quite awful. xD

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
Gotta say that's one nice logo; really cool.

I'd definitely be interested, but I've never been in another group before, and my vocal communication is quite awful. xD
thank you! I made it myself!
it's fine, it's not required to be in an old team ^^ it's on you if you wish to join

Hanakotoba

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Bungle.000
thank you! I made it myself!
it's fine, it's not required to be in an old team ^^ it's on you if you wish to join
Then you did wonderfully.

I think I'd like to try this out. If I don't meet rules or standards, you may reject the application or ask me to leave later on. xD

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
Then you did wonderfully.

I think I'd like to try this out. If I don't meet rules or standards, you may reject the application or ask me to leave later on. xD
What happens if you are below the minimum age? Is it an instant rejection, or do you still get a chance?
Depends how below. I put up the age thing because I wanted to avoid any problems with parents wondering why their kids are talking with adults, heh. I'm willing to bend the rule bit though since this is my first crew

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom