• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

шя↑Watch Me Whiprays [RECRUITING]

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Are you looking to share in your sweet victory with other squids who are as valiant and badass as you are? Ready to be part of a squad that cares about you personally just as much as it does about the game? Look no further, my friend! The Whiprays need YOU.

The Whiprays are currently recruiting FOUR people onto the squad. So if you want to roll with us, hit me up now! We are primarily looking for people who main LONG RANGE weapons, including but not limited to Snipers and Splatlings.

What makes the Whiprays different?

We do not kick people off the team due to skill or lack thereof. We always work with our team mates to build the skill and chemistry we need.

We value our team mates as individuals and strive to meet their individual needs. We know our team mates have lives outside of Splatoon and always accommodate for outside variables like home life, situations with parents/spouses/etc, work and other things.

For us, squad means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. We look out for each other.

Prerequisites for being a Whipray:

1) You must be 18+. Most of us are in our early twenties. We're (relatively) mature adults who have jobs, pay bills, etc. We don't do drama. We don't do teen angst.

2) You must be available either (if not both) Tuesday and/or Thursday nights. These are the nights that best work for our whole team. We may be able to make some minor time adjustments to fit schedules. There is no time zone requirement. Most of us are EST, but a couple are PST and we have one in CST. We work around it. Though we do prefer US time zones.

3) You must be comfortable with all types of people. The Whiprays host a community Discord server where we invite all sorts of people to hang out with us. There are people of all ages, races, orientations, and gender identities, and from all walks of life. We don't tolerate people who are rude, hateful, intolerant, close-minded, or immature. As long as you're NICE this won't be an issue.

4) You must be able to voice chat. This is a ZERO exception rule. We need to be able to hear you talk on Discord. Communication is a must in any competitive setting.

5) You should be able to play at least 2 different TYPES of weapons. We like variety.

6) Must be at least A rank. (If some garbage solorank happens and you have a bad day and drop to like B+ or something, we're not going to kick you off the team or anything. We just need to see that you're at least an A level player to get into the squad)

7) You MUST be cool. We like cool people. But hey, guess what. If you're reading this, you're a cool person. B)

If you fit those criteria, copy and fill out the following form in a PM directly to ME!

Name: (What you want to go by. We typically refer to each other by our actual names because we're cool and we love each other.)

NNID:

Main Weapon(s):

Other Weapons You're Good At:

Tell Us About Yourself!:

If we are interested in bringing you into the squad, we'll set you up with a tryout. Don't freak out about this. We'll just hop into discord, talk to you for a bit, see how you mesh with the team, play some matches with you, and send you on your way. You'll get to talk to both of our captains (me and Aristeia) and our co-captain (XCuber2) and most, if not all of the rest of the squad.

We're looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited:

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Bumping due to an increase in the number of people we're recruiting! :D

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Bumping for some adjustments to our requirements and the thread in general. Still looking for some fine fresh squids! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom