• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ы | Blooper Ink | Recruitment Forum

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora

Current N.A status: CLOSED.
Current EU status: RECRUITING.​

History
Blooper Ink [ы] was established on May 8th originally as a multi-game community. The community gathered over a variety games such as Pokemon, MK8, Dota2, L4D2, etc. The admin, LuxLuxora, actively streamed these games up until Splatoon launched. The social aspect of the community remains while Lux's objective shifts to a more serious side of Splatoon gameplay. Blooper Ink intends has established two competitive Splatoon teams to represent the community. The North American team is captained by LuxLuxora and the European team is captained by Stan64.

Objective
Blooper Ink encourages a friendly, helpful, easy going atmosphere for members with plenty of room for mature jokes and conversation. Blooper Ink is not a casual team, nor is it viciously competitive. We seek to participate in as many competitive tournaments as possible with the intention of coming out victories. Focus is on the squad improving on an individual and collective level while exhibiting strong discipline in gameplay to ultimately be a leading squad of current meta.

Clan Admin / N.A. Captain
I, LuxLuxora, am the current captain of the N.A team and of admin for the Blooper Ink clan. In "real life" I am a college student slowly pursing a BA while streaming as a hobby. I saw Nintendo's 2014 E3 Splatoon announcement and knew I would love the game. In Jan. 2015 I began casually streaming a variety of games (listed under the History section) as a hobby. I continued to stream Splatoon casually untill I realized I stopped streaming anything else. I began taking the game seriously and wanted to not only support the Esport scene, but be a leading member of it.

Expectation of Applicants
Ethics: As admin of the Blooper Ink community and current captain, I demand my squad members be absolutely respectful of each other, other squads, and casual players. Applicants may be accepted, but only members with self discipline and willingness to improve will be retained. Blooper Ink does not promote the concept of "salt" or "tilting." Members will be expected to persevere through hardships and losses, avoid any internal or external drama through direct and honest communication, and treat the squad as a job they love doing.

Schedule: The N.A team will practice 10pm - 12am EST, at least four days a week. We always have Sundays off, and usually practice Mon-Sat. The EU team has not scheduled hours at this point in time and will be discussed with applicants.

Communication: A mic is required for TeamSpeak3, our voice communication program of choice. A Steam account is expected for both instant messaging, and to have access to our private Forums. Skype is not actively used beyond recruitment.

Practice: Expertise in a series of weapons is almost essential; comfort and flexibility will be needed. Members will have primary roles, but should be comfortable with learning a new weapon for team play. New strategies and theory crafting from each member is expect to a certain extent to promote development. Comfort with critique and having ability to provide critique is required. Practicing as a squad improves communication; practicing alone improves personal discipline, skill, and understanding of one's capabilities.

Rank: An abstract thing.... Applicants are discouraged from applying if they are below -A.

Current Teams
N.A. Team:

@LuxLuxora || Captain
@_Red_X_ || Co-Captain
@Panduhmonium || Member
@Krozo || Member
@Finsom || Sub
<sub>

N.A. Member Applications
A follow up is NOT guaranteed, may take some time, and is not a indication that you have been accepted!

EU Team:
@Stan64 || Captain
@Magix || Co-Captain
@AGCjj || Member
<member>
<sub>
<sub>

EU Member Application
A follow up is NOT guaranteed, may take some time, and is not a indication that you have been accepted!

Also, our motto. ;)

<コ:彡 ~~~~ <コ:ミ ~~~ <コ:彡

Bloopers happen.

<コ:彡 ~~~~ <コ:ミ ~~~ <コ:彡

Last edited:

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
Reserved for future potential use.

Last edited:

NGulfViper

Inkling
NNID
matt26soccer
Sorry I couldn't read the thread because I have to hurry but is there any way to join your clan without Skype, I can use boards and miiverse to communicate and I am a B currently

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
I submitted a form. By the way, I love Bloopers, especially from Mario Sunshine. I guess that's what caught my attention. Anyway, This team seems well led and professional, so I'm looking forward to working with you if I get accepted.

CookingUtensil

Inkling
NNID
bamboocactus
Just submitted my application! Forgot to mention I'm also bilingual English/Japanese, if that helps at all. :)

Stan64

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stan64
Hello!

I'm interested in being the captain for the EU team. I've played around 200 hours so far and I am at S currently. I've played a lot with friends in Turf War the first weeks and been doing Twin Squad for a while now with a friend. We are looking for a bigger Squad we can be a part of and evolve our gameplay with.

We do play kinda late and can make the times in the thread but I don't think most EU players are able to. So if the EU portion could play earlier that would be great!

I stream on occasions and I'm a well known Nintendo gamer in Sweden. I got to fly out to Frankfurt and test Splatoon out after the reveal in 2014 so I had my hands on early. :D

My primary is Krak-on roller. Keep on rollin'!

Magix

Inkster Jr.
Hi!

I'm Magix, also known as "Stan64's friend". Also a Swedish S-ranked player, with my own share of success in previous competitive gaming. I'm competent with a few shooter weapons already, but I love variation, so I hope to be great with all weapons eventually. It takes time! Other things I love are trying new ideas, rerolling stats on gear to make those fun setups and complaining about teleporting and time travel. You know, standard Splatoon stuff. :)

The EU applications are not officially up, so I guess I'm just announcing that I will immediately apply if Stan64 gets the captain role. Also, I had to mention an important detail: Stan64 is Russian!

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
@Stan64 Hit me up on Skype, LuxLuxora. I think we have a lot to discuss. :) And thanks @Magix for advising Stan is Russian. This is crucial information given that I am Russian too! B)

Stan64

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stan64
@Jimray3 We have not set the times for the EU Squad as we are gathering members. But we will try to set it up as late as possible so we can do practice matches with the US Squad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom