• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

(ἱέ) Inkopolis Elite

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.

Welcome to Inkopolis Elite (ἱέ)!
We are a squad that is dedicated to rise from the dark alleyways of Inkopolis and emerge as top-tier players. We may not be too high ranked now, but we will become stronger as we gain more members and hone our skills. Our primary method of communication will be through this thread, as well as skype (voicechat is important for teamwork). In addition, I (ThunderWolfST) will most likely streaming practice games and Squad Wars on my Twitch, so if you want to join, be sure you are okay with having your games recorded. We will most likely play after 4:30pm EST, but the schedule is adaptable to new members. Finally, I hope that we can have an awesome, friendly squad where we can just enjoy the game, win or lose.

Rules/Application To Join
Joining is the easy part; just fill out the application and post it below! But first, let's cover some general rules just to be on the safe side:
1. Keep it clean. I don't want to hear too much swearing, although I understand that people get mad and frustrated sometimes.
2. Age Restriction. Not going to be super enforced, but if you want to join, be at least 13; no offense to younger players, but a certain level of maturity is important, especially when talking over skype.
3. No Harassing. Don't pick on any squad member or anyone else because you feel like it. This goes under the maturity category.
4. No Spam. Try to avoid double posting, repeated messages, or self-promotion (unless asked). This includes constant skype messages.
5. Have Fun.

*If you want to join, you would most likely not be a member of the main team since 8 people have already joined. You can still join, but you may not be involved in the majority of squad wars/matches. I will probably have a play-off type thing to determine the top players, so you may be able to get on to the man team if you place well*
Now that you're ready to join, here's the application:
Username:
Nickname (if applicable):
Twitch Name (for future streams):
NNID:
Preferred Weapon:
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level):
Why do you want to join/self-bio:

Example Application:
Username: ThunderWolfST
Skype Name: ThunderWolfST
Twitch: ThunderWolfStreams
NNID: Blueman900
Preferred Weapon: .96 Gal/Chargers
Current Rank: A-
Why do you want to join/self-bio: I want to join because I want to play with a strong team that could use my leadership, and because it is fun to play with friends.

List of Current Members:

Last edited:

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
Cool clan. But uh, this clan's name seems Awfully familiar to my main clan Octo Valley Rejects.

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Cool clan. But uh, this clan's name seems Awfully familiar to my main clan Octo Valley Rejects.
i noticed that when i posted the squad, I didn't mean to copy names, it was just a coincidence tbh. i can change the name if its going to be an issue tho, no big deal (just changed the name :) )

Last edited:

ishpuppy

Inkling
Username: ishpuppy
Skype Name: weezypuff1
Twitch Name (for future streams): ishpuppy
NNID: ishpuppy
Preferred Weapon: basic roller/ tentalek splattershot
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): B
Why do you want to join/self-bio: I want to be a part of a squad that focuses on playing competitively and I want to play with people I can voice chat with

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Username: ishpuppy
Skype Name: weezypuff1
Twitch Name (for future streams): ishpuppy
NNID: ishpuppy
Preferred Weapon: basic roller/ tentalek splattershot
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): B
Why do you want to join/self-bio: I want to be a part of a squad that focuses on playing competitively and I want to play with people I can voice chat with
Thanks for applying, and welcome to the Inkopolis Elite! Glad to have you! I'll send a wii u/skype friend request as soon as I get a chance

ragingpikablu

Inkling
NNID
ragingpikablu999
Username:Blu
Twitch:ragingpikablu
Nnid:ragingpikablu999
Prefered weapons:anything besides nozzlnose
Reason:Competitve splatoon player. I can voice chat as well

ikarius

Inkling
NNID
ikarius030
Username: ikarius
Skype Name: jflauzonpab
Twitch Name (for future streams): twitch.tv/ikarius031
NNID: ikarius030
Preferred Weapon: (Turf War) Aerospray/Splosher / (Ranked) .96 GAL Deco/Splosher
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): C (Lot of losing streaks, was waiting for august patch to be serious about ranked) / Level: 23
Why do you want to join/self-bio: I'm a competitve speedrunner / game racer that love Splatoon. I want to join a team with who I can improve my game and refine ,y techniques without the frustration of random matchmaking. Communication is important, I can also voice chat. If you wish to know more about me, you can add me on skype, catch my stream (I'm a regular streamer, streaming speedruns and splatoon) or hit me on twitter @ikariuslive (or message me on the boards). Thanks !

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Username: ikarius
Skype Name: jflauzonpab
Twitch Name (for future streams): twitch.tv/ikarius031
NNID: ikarius030
Preferred Weapon: (Turf War) Aerospray/Splosher / (Ranked) .96 GAL Deco/Splosher
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): C (Lot of losing streaks, was waiting for august patch to be serious about ranked) / Level: 23
Why do you want to join/self-bio: I'm a competitve speedrunner / game racer that love Splatoon. I want to join a team with who I can improve my game and refine ,y techniques without the frustration of random matchmaking. Communication is important, I can also voice chat. If you wish to know more about me, you can add me on skype, catch my stream (I'm a regular streamer, streaming speedruns and splatoon) or hit me on twitter @ikariuslive (or message me on the boards). Thanks !
I have the same losing streak issue actually :P But anyway, Welcome to Inkopolis Elite!

ikarius

Inkling
NNID
ikarius030

There if it's going to help you, I made this logo. Tell me if you like it or not, and if you do but want some changes (like the colors and all) let me know ! Btw, I added you on skype.​

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Username: Muffins
Skype Name: Surean Ravichandran
Twitch Name (for future streams): BlueMuffinz
NNID: Mr.Lapras
Preferred Weapon: Dual Squelcher and Heavy Splatling
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): A-, I was A at a point
Why do you want to join/self-bio: Tired of losing cuz of no communication, no weapon balance, and sometimes just bad teamates.
I have deal with the same stuff online (thats actually what made me start a squad :P) But anyway, thanks for applying, and welcome to Inkopolis Elite! Glad to have you!

SOUL KING

Inkling
NNID
aru_charizard
Name: soul king
Twitch: aru_charizard
Nnid: aru_charizard
Preferred weapon: splattershots and gal 52s
Rank b-
I wanna join this squad because im tired of losing and willing to do anything to become better and win games and sometimes tired of ppl covering the base in ranked

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Name: soul king
Twitch: aru_charizard
Nnid: aru_charizard
Preferred weapon: splattershots and gal 52s
Rank b-
I wanna join this squad because im tired of losing and willing to do anything to become better and win games and sometimes tired of ppl covering the base in ranked
Best reason to join a squad ;) Welcome to the team!

doritos29

Senior Squid
NNID
5thelement
Username: Chad
Nickname (if applicable): Chad
Skype Name: doritos12329 (Chad Lowtan)
Twitch Name (for future streams): Superchad10
NNID: 5thelement
Preferred Weapon: L-3 Nozzlenose, any charger weapon
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): S
Why do you want to join/self-bio: Right now I only do twin squads. It's really bad when you can't communicate with the 2 other people on your team. Team balance is also pretty random because you don't know what the other 2 will use.

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Username: Chad
Nickname (if applicable): Chad
Skype Name: doritos12329 (Chad Lowtan)
Twitch Name (for future streams): Superchad10
NNID: 5thelement
Preferred Weapon: L-3 Nozzlenose, any charger weapon
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): S
Why do you want to join/self-bio: Right now I only do twin squads. It's really bad when you can't communicate with the 2 other people on your team. Team balance is also pretty random because you don't know what the other 2 will use.
Twins squads can be hard, it only slightly better than random matchups (regular ranked) having a full team makes it so much easier to communicate and win! Thanks for applying, and welcome to Inkopolis Elite! I'll send the friend requests as soon as I can :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom