• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 ○ Free Agent Looking For Competitive Clan ○

PoppyPeach

Inkling
NNID
poppypeach
Switch Friend Code
SW-2834-3125-9124
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

IGN:
Poppy

Ranks: S+ in all but Rainmaker due to a couple of connection errors. I hope to quickly rank back up and hopefully achieve X in all areas.

Experience: Although I have spent plenty of time in both Splatoon 1 and 2, I’ve only been in the competitive field for a couple of months. My only previous clan was Blood Moon, where I was Shooter Division Leader and eventually made Co-Leader.

Weapon Mains: Forge Splattershot Pro (Most experience), Jet Squelcher, and Foil Flingza Roller. I’m pretty flexible with any weapon, however, depending on the circumstances. I wouldn’t trust me with a charger though haha.

VC: Always available. People have, in the past, complained about how quiet I am though.

Region: North America (CST)

Availability: I do work a part-time job with pretty inconsistent hours. It’s safe to say I’ll be free most days though.

Notes: Since this will only be my second team, I’d like to ease into the scene. And although I’m still looking to play competitively, I’m always up for making friends and battling casually as well! Please DM me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom