• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

☃ Hello! ☃

MiamiHotlines

Inkling
NNID
IkariCC
Heya there Squidboards! I'm CC, and I'm new to the forum.
I've been playing Splatoon since about June, and I also play stuff along the lines of Fallout, MGS, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, GTA, TF2, stuff like that, but marching band and school keep me from being active much...
At the moment I'm kinda? Not allowed to play.
So I thought I'd sign up here in the mean time. I've been kinda interested in the metagame for a while (same with smash) but since I've been hella busy, I haven't been able to converse with and be part of the community so...here I am!
(I'm also thinking about starting a squad some time in the future, so stay tuned for that.)

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
Hey CC, welcome to the forums! I myself am a pokemon player like you (but thanks to splatoon pokemon is slipping away from me...) Enjoy your stay here while you try to work your way to play again!

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
Welcome, welcome. ^_^

Pokémon? Never heard of it.

You'll be pleased to know that there are a lot of people on this forum who take the game very seriously, so if you're looking to explore the metagame more, you've come to just the right place!

Also, you should play Zelda. =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom