• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

★ Ikasu Clothing Edits ★

Ghiraham-Sandwich

Full Squid
Use The Inkling Maker Here!

Download The Edits Here!

I see a lot of people, especially on Splatoon Amino, use the Ikasu Inkling Maker to create their own Splatoon OCs. I thought that it would be a sweet idea to create more types of clothing for it since there aren't that many options, I've mostly created cute/kawaii fashion in pastel colours.
I've created 12 outfits and 14 accessories in 4 different colours. You can download each sheet separately depending on what colours you wanna work with. This is not MSPaint friendly and I suggest you use a program that has layer transparency. I included the squid jumper print that I made for two of the outfits just in case you wanna add it onto other clothes.

This is completely free and I suggest you go ahead and support the original creator's Inkling Maker - ikasu.lealog.net/

Since you can't remove accessories and clothing in the game it's best to pick the easiest things to edit out like the default inkling shown in the picture above.
Have fun with your cute squids! ~★

fkhdfkjdf.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom