• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

★ Tentacle Style Ideas ★

Ghiraham-Sandwich

Full Squid
★ You can check out the full post here! - http://aminoapps.com/page/splatoon/2510640/tentacle-ideas

Glow in the Dark Tentacles

You could either make the whole tentacle glow in the dark or just the circle markings. It looks really cool and you can use neon colours other than green.
werewr.png

★ Cut Tentacles

I'm not sure what the inside would look like but I do see some people drawing them with ink leaking out, you could also add scars or slight cuts. Think about why your inkling has them - Something dark happened? or they just wanted a new hair style?

uyfhiushdfdsf.png

★ Tentacle Markings

The usual marking style on inkling tentacles are just circles at the bottom. You could try different shapes or patterns instead, my squidsona has star markings.
rghbj.png

★ Multi-colour Gradients

Having several ink colours can look nice on your Inkling if you do it correctly! Try not to use too many colours as it can make it difficult to take in and it will look like an eye-sore

Pick colours that blend well, go from dark to light or light to dark

rftgyhbj.png

★ Glitter Tentacles

This one is quite difficult to draw because it takes a long time to do the details but I think the idea is adorable!

Your inkling could have shimmery/glittery tentacles that sparkle in the light
I've drawn both a full glitter tentacle and a glitter marking example.

rgyhb.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom