• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

「HBSF」Hard Body Swag Force

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?

*for best results change to a dark background*

HBSF is a highly competitive team with its sights on being the best worldwide team. We are looking for the kind of people who also want to reach that goal. We have strategies, callouts, and the players needed to begin that journey. Our players have been together since virtually launch week of Splatoon, practicing for several dozen hours a week, and practicing in squad battles and scrims since 2.0, boasting an over 95% winrate in both squads and scrims, even filtering out teams under S.

I won't lie, we're strict. We have a goal and if you aren't down to join us in pursuing that goal, you won't be around long. That doesn't mean we don't have fun, but our idea of fun is crushing our opponents.

Requirements
If you don't meet these requirements, please don't contact me.

• A minimum rank of S.
  • English speaking and have a microphone.
  • Ability to use Skype during gameplay.
  • Ability to play from 10 PM to Midnight EST Sun-Thur.
  • The willingness to learn and use callouts and familiarize yourself with our various strategies.
  • Have at least a little bit of flexibility in what weapon you can use.
  • CHARGERS HEAVILY PREFERRED.

@CutestFish
@DTM
@HBSF° Hinichii.ez.™

Example footage of our team in a scrim can be found here. :p

Contact us via Skype, username anthonyvolke

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or leave a reply in this thread.[/QUOTE]
H.B.S.F will do whatever necessary to maintain a respected reputation among the populace in Splatoon, therefore cheating, hacking, exploiting, and confidentiality leaks of our squad are prohibited and may result in a permanent kick depending on investigation.

Here in H.B.S.F we want to give our team some liberty to express themselves in any way they feel comfortable. That means if players feel like trash talking we will not reprimand them, we acknowledge that trash talking is a part of any game. What we don't condone is any form of racism/sexual harassment, sexual or malicious behavior of any type.
In this clan working together is prioritized as we seek to enhance team synergy and create a better team game environment. Maturity and respect towards each other is strongly valued here in H.B.S.F

Last edited:

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Hey there, I posted on your wall in regards to joining your squad. My skype is "feralempurror" for when you need to reach me.

I'm rank A+ 99 and level 20. I use Custom Splattershot Jr. and Gold Aerospray.

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
Hey there, I posted on your wall in regards to joining your squad. My skype is "feralempurror" for when you need to reach me.

I'm rank A+ 99 and level 20. I use Custom Splattershot Jr. and Gold Aerospray.
Hey Egre! we'll get in touch with you today. grats on the rank!

DTM

Inkling
NNID
SGT-PSYCHRO
Hello,
I posted on your wall regarding the opening in the group. My Skype name is dtm_gamer for contact purposes.

I am currently rank A+99 and level 20. I generally main either the Dynamo roller of the 96 gal deco (gotta love those splash walls). I'd love to join your group and play some games with you guys!

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
Hello,
I posted on your wall regarding the opening in the group. My Skype name is dtm_gamer for contact purposes.

I am currently rank A+99 and level 20. I generally main either the Dynamo roller of the 96 gal deco (gotta love those splash walls). I'd love to join your group and play some games with you guys!
acknowledged. :)

Puffinn

Inkling
NNID
Castielle
Happened to get matched with some of you and am currently playing with you. It's been some really great matches! You guys are good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom