• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

1v1 on my youtube channel

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone would like to do a 1v1 against me for my "challenge the Nerdbird" series? It would be a single round of rainmaker (or other) with all gear and weapons allowed, with a random map choise. It would then be published a couple days later on my youtube channel (The Nerdbird Channel, just egnore the rubish trailer, I'm working on a new one)

Please get in touch if you'd be interested!

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
Yeah, that sound really cool. Do you think we could do a round where we just go for splats?

Friend me on switch and send me a me message when your up for the challenge :)

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
great!
will send the friend request later today, with a view to recording tomorrow.
p.s: what time zone are you in?

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Ah, I'm GMT.
I think that makes you 1 and a bit hours behind me...

I could do 8:00 (GMT) tommorow, but I'm not sure how that would fit in with with the time difference.

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
hehehe, you are 6 hours ahead of me. I might be playing in a competitive tournament tomorrow at 8pm GMT. But if you would kindly keep me updated of your availability, I'm sure we can get this battle on tomorrow.

axew

Inkling
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone would like to do a 1v1 against me for my "challenge the Nerdbird" series? It would be a single round of rainmaker (or other) with all gear and weapons allowed, with a random map choise. It would then be published a couple days later on my youtube channel (The Nerdbird Channel, just egnore the rubish trailer, I'm working on a new one)

Please get in touch if you'd be interested!
im intrested im on splatoon one and im levl 23 ho bout on sunday at 1:00

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
If you're still doing this, I might be interested

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
If you're still doing this, I might be interested
Yeah, I’d love it!

It’s been a long time since my last upload, and I’m currently working on several new projects.

So long story short i’d love to do it, I’ll set up a private chat so we can talk times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom