• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

2$ Splatoon keychains!

ElOtroMiqui

Inkling
NNID
ElOtroMiqui
This is my first thread here, so hi squids! I hope you're all fresh :D

So one of my friends has an amazing laser cutting machine, which lets me make whatever I want in plastic and wood, so I tried to do some Splatoon keychains, and they ended up looking amazing! Some of my friends tolds they would buy me some if I made more, so I made a page on etsy for whoever wants one.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/255612003/

Since they are really easy to make, I'm selling them for just 2$, and if you want to get all six colours, I'm selling a pack with all of them for 9$.

Theres a lot of things I can make with this machine, so if you guys want me to like write your name on it or something just tell me, if you have any ideas for other things I can make, let me know! I was thinking on making some keychains with Marie and Callie faces, would you like to see them?

Sorry for the pic quality, my friend who has a professional camera will come tomorrow, so I'll try to upload some quality pics later

I hope you guys like them :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom