• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

25 yr old avid gamer looking for a competitive team

Citokinesis

Inkling
NNID
Citokinesis
Switch Friend Code
SW-6142-1976-6410
Hey guys I’m new to the comp scene but would be hella interested in getting started. I’m an avid gamer and was huge into the first Splatoon, second one I’m still huge into now that I finally have a switch. Looking to find a team I have b+ rankings currently but am climbing ranks fast.

I’m willing to try out or even create a decent team. TIA

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
Hi there. Welcome to Squidboards! Glad you found us.

We have a bunch of resources to help you find a team. First, definitely check out the Squid Locator board. It's for players looking for teams/clans and teams/clans looking for players. You might be able to find something that works for you there.

I would also frequent the Splatoon 2 Competitive Discussion and Event/Tournament Listings boards, too. You'll be able to chat about the game there, keep up to date on upcoming events, and possibly meet some people to play with or make/join a team together.

If none of that works for you, we have our own Discord server, which has a lot of players in there and channels to help you find teams/clans to join or just other players to group up with on any given day.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else.

See you around~ ^_^

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello, welcome to the Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom