• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

3 Hit Points Team - Recruiting!

zhanli

Inkling
Hi ho, squids ‘n’ kids!

UPDATE [02/03/2016]: Recruitment is closed!

This is Zhanli, posting here on behalf of the 3 Hit Points. We’re an active squad with members from around the world, looking to recruit some fresh keen squids, of all levels and ranks. So, if you’re looking to develop your skills as a squaddie, come ink with us! You can be an amazing player or an ok player, the more you play, the better you’ll get.

Have a look at our YouTube vids too !

We’re recruiting two types of members: Casual and Competitive. Please continue reading to understand what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you!

Casual squids

What we expect from you

There is no requirement for rank or level. If you want to play some turf wars, fun minigames, casual squadding or just meeting other Splatoon players, then look no further! We just ask that you be friendly and reasonably active. Voice chat is not necessary.

What you can expect from us

• Most of our practice sessions begin with some turf wars to warm up in, whether your casual or competitive.
  • We love playing silly minigames, it brings out the friendly salt in all of us
  • We organise internal tournaments for the fun and enjoyment of all our members
  • We mainly use discord for announcements, voice chat, etc.
Competitive squids
What we expect from you
  • Rank: We generally want to recruit S-rank squids. If you are A or A+, please don’t hesitate to apply - we’ve had many members join us in the A ranks and develop into stellar S-rank players *proud*
  • Availability: You must be able to play and practice with us at least once a week - that’s the bare minimum. We usually practice from 5pm EST onwards on weekdays/weekends.
  • Voice chat: Being able to use voice communication is a requirement. At the very least, you must be able to at least listen to us, however it is highly recommended that you be able to speak if you are interested in competitive play!

What you can expect from us

• Active discord server
  • Practice sessions: this involves squadding and/or private battles, depending on our numbers
  • Feedback: Myself and members have capture cards, so we record most of our practice sessions. We usually rewatch some of the matches, so we are able to give you feedback on your gameplay!
  • Scrimmages against other squads
  • Internal tournaments
  • Tournaments

The recruitment process : casual & competitive squids

Fill out an application form (http://goo.gl/forms/9TOJjdEdvt). We’ll contact you and organise some trial battles. This is mainly to determine whether you get along with the rest of our members, as it’s very important for us to maintain peace & harmony ! If you are successful, we’ll contact you again and officially invite you to the squad - easy!

Check out our squad page for more info: http://squidboards.com/groups/3-hit-points.726/extra?type=information

Any questions? Ask away or PM me.

Woomy

Last edited:

zhanli

Inkling
Hey guys, we've received your application. Thanks for taking an interest, and we hope to see you soon!

Those of you who filled in an application, I've added you to a conversation with some details of how to join us for try outs.

To anyone still taking a look, yes, we are still recruiting :)

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Just submitted an application! I am very new to Squidboards, but not new to the game. I hope to connect soon!

zhanli

Inkling
Hi ho, squids ‘n’ kids!

Back to bring this thread back to life, and to inform y'all that 3HP are back on our recruitment drive!

Check out our first post on this thread for some (updated) details!

kaylachu

Inkling
NNID
orchestrate
Just submitted an application! My friend told me about the squad opening, so I apologize about the lack of profile on Squidboards. Super excited to connect with you guys!

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Submitted an application. Thanks for taking the time to consider me!

Also, I understand I have somewhat of a strange schedule. If it looks to be a problem, feel free to inform me of such.

honchandesu

Inkling
NNID
honchandesu
Dear kids and squids, thank you all for applying! I've sent you all a private message, please have a read. If for some reason I didn't contact you, send me a PM :3 Hope to see you all soon!

MrFlexy

Inkling
NNID
SoglianiAleksy
I've entered my application! Hopefully you'll accept me into your group! I feel like I'm the only non-3hp member who plays with you guys xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom