• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

4 knockouts from an Ink mine for the price of 1

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
:):inkmine:I love moray towers, I always put an ink mine right where I know people may try to climb the wall at, its funny, because they don't expect it, I didn't Expect the Whole team to get blown up by 1 ink mine!!!:inkmine::cool:but its cool....

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
:):inkmine:I love moray towers, I always put an ink mine right where I know people may try to climb the wall at, its funny, because they don't expect it, I didn't Expect the Whole team to get blown up by 1 ink mine!!!:inkmine::cool:but its cool....
I want to believe you... But I can't........ That is legendary
Mate what rank u at.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
it really isn't legendary to me anymore, you can Never expect what they'll do in this rank. They even do glitches! that's possibly how people get to s+ rank.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
you spelled rainmaker wrong... and yes... never mind this, sometimes I cant spell myself.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Now that sure is impressive. The most I've ever been able to blow up at a time is three. But there is one spot in particular at Moray Towers I put ink mines that seems to get players every time. You just gotta love those great ink mine spots on this map.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
And now you can actually change ink mine spots, since the new update, you just can't put one down and leave it there in the same spot, though you cant use them on nets,.. anymore, I'm glad.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
(A little off topic from Moray Towers since it doesn't have nets.) Yes, I love being able to change ink mine spots now. And... anymore? I didn't even know there was a time when you could put them on nets. So if you werejust walking around somewhere at stages like Camp Triggerfish and Hammerhead Bridge, a completely invisible ink mine could blow you up? XD

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I like to use them Right when someone is knocking me out, also when they can tell when I superjump, and I use it and they still end up getting knocked out too because I use it so fast.:) but sometimes when I use a weapon without a ink mine I forget, and just throw a random sub down... :(

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I can't tell you how many times I've been splatted just because I couldn't put an ink mine down at the last second (before 2.7.0). Now that the update's out, what can't you do with an ink mine? There's all sorts of places to put them on all the maps.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
The only thing I don't like is, you cant use them before you reach the ground, also in enemies ink, those are the only flaws.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
That, and you need to find a place to take cover for a few seconds so no one splats you. But that's usually not too big of a deal.

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
Total party splat with just one Ink Mine? Geez!

To be fair, the enemy team would be incredibly at fault there. You don't stick togheter so closely if you want things to go well for you (save for a few special cases), let alone stick togheter while climbling up a friggin' ledge! Terrible judgement all around.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I love how you did that, also if you are about to get knocked out by a(n) inkstrike. and a person behind you too, it would be a good idea to put an inkmine down, so it will blow up when the inkstrike hits it, It may also hit the person behind you too, that's why I love ink mines.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom