• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What do you all want from Splatoon 3?

• Open World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other shops that sell weapons.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lynx-

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6899-1684-1967
I really like that idea for the apartment, possibly you could invite your friends to it and show off some cool things and just overall have a good time

Cephalobro

I remember that loading screen from the original Splatoon, it had its own map displayed on the Wii U Game Pad screen. Appartments would be an awesome addition, but I doubt it would go as in-depth as Animal Crossing's houses.

Cephalobro

They gave us a revamped Salmon Run mode. Also, we can finally throw Golden Eggs to other players! That will hopefully reduce the amount of trips everyone would need to make back to the basket just to deposit one Golden Egg. This will finally open up Salmon Run as a true cooperative mode.

Cephalobro

In terms of the story mode, they didn't show much of the other story modes either. I'm just glad DJ Octavio isn't the villain this time around. Also, whatever that new unnamed Salmonid is, we can expect it to be crazy tanky as well as a hard hitter at the same time.

Chilly_Blu

SRL Intern
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-2661-0160
It was ok. I was wondering if they were going to put any new modes. Also they didn't show more of the story mode.
Yeah, I was kind of let down, but I understand if they are still working on promotional material for it. Hopefully we'll have a Squid Research Lab Post soon, maybe they'll give us more information

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
maybe the big salmonid will be a special boss, like if you clear all three waves without anyone in your team getting splatted, you go up against this guy for a chance at a higher pay out. Also, I’m gonna start calling the gargantuan salmonid “Dumpy” from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom