• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

5 Star | Now Recruiting

Rug46

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7148-9093-5030
Hey, Rug, the leader of the new clan, 5 Star! We are a newly made clan looking for some members. We can accept members from all over the globe (but we would like English speakers if possible :P). Any rank is fine but would like members of B- or above in as many modes as possible. The server is hosted on discord and Voice Chat is preferred, but optional (at the moment at least).

I plan to do practicing at least once and week and do league battle whenever I can. Times for wars will vary but will generally be around 4-7PM GMT.

We do trials but at this time 99% of the time you will get in as they will be super chill.

If you are interested please contact me, Rug, on discord with 'Rug#0001' or Join our server directly with https://discord.gg/J8KcsUu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom