• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

50 Freshness Level Achieved!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Congratulations!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Congrats!

Now try it with the Goo Tuber.

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
You have much congratulations from me. I'm certain that with the number of weapons you have unlocked at that point, your efforts are well rewarded.

Kaze

Pro Squid
Congratulations! apparently the max Freshness Level you can achieve is 99.0 since I won 5 matches after reaching 99.0 and it did not increase anymore, sadly you don't gain anything special and you get no new title either :(

Kaze

Pro Squid
I forgot to mention that past 50.0 Freshness you only gain +1.0 Freshness for winning and you lose -3.0 Freshness for losing... the grind was painful...

Swoop Man

Senior Squid
NNID
swoopguy
I forgot to mention that past 50.0 Freshness you only gain +1.0 Freshness for winning and you lose -3.0 Freshness for losing... the grind was painful...
Yea I was 1 away from 60... until the fire nation attacked

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
50 is amazing, I often have a rough time staying above 10. Does the freshness level go down after a certain amount of time not using a weapon or does it stay forever at the same level?

Kaze

Pro Squid
50 is amazing, I often have a rough time staying above 10. Does the freshness level go down after a certain amount of time not using a weapon or does it stay forever at the same level?
In Splatoon 1 your Freshness Meter would reset every stage rotation, but in Splatoon 2 every weapon have their own Freshness Meter and it no longer resets not even when stage rotations happen, you can only gain Freshness in Turf War though.

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
In Splatoon 1 your Freshness Meter would reset every stage rotation, but in Splatoon 2 every weapon have their own Freshness Meter and it no longer resets not even when stage rotations happen, you can only gain Freshness in Turf War though.
I thought it might have reset because a couple times I thought that I had a higher freshness then noticed it was down, but I thought wrong. Thanks for clearing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom