• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Resource icon

.52 Gal Deco Guide (Extensive Seeker Coverage)

Glacei

Inkster Jr.
Glacei submitted a new guide:

.52 Gal Deco Guide (Extensive Seeker Coverage) - How to optimally use the .52 Gal Deco and it's components (Note: Very extensive section on seekers)

So I haven't seen a specific guide on the .52 Gal Deco (trust me, I looked) but regardless I'm sure there'll be something new in here. So um... here's my take on how to use the .52 Gal Deco.

The Gun Itself
The .52 Gal Deco is obtainable once a player reaches level 11 for 4500 points (money? idk the official currency name, so I'm just gonna use points).

Stats:
The gun's stats are...
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:

Robins

Inkling
NNID
Latiken
One thing that I love using the Seekers for is ground. Like you said, most people will shift their priority on dodging the Seeker, allow you to flank around them, but I've noticed that a lot of people don't have enough time to react if you ambush them head on by swimming in the Seeker's trail, and if they do manage to hold themselves together, by swimming in the ink trail, you'll have recovered enough of your tank to send another Seeker and surprise your enemy once more. Works best with Ink Recovery Up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom