• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

=-_-CAMPING ON MORAY TOWERS-_-=

«◆Johηηγ◆»

Full Squid

This is basically a little map I made that tells you where people who camp on Moray Towers with a Charger can/cannot splat you, along with where you can splat them

The colors indicate: Where you're safe, Where you can be Splatted and Where you can Splat the sniper from.

This map is only for Squids using short range weapons like Shooters, Rollers and Sloshers

If you have a Charger yourself than this guide isn't as useful I guess, maybe in the future I will make one for that circumstance.

I hope this is helpful and that someone uses this in the future, It's not that good but, It's something!

(O // ω // O)

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Its a nice graphic, but snipers camp elsewhere, too, especially on modes where the action isn't always centralized, like Tower Control and Rain Maker.
The quarter pipes on the final turn before mid, for example. Or, the tops of the lookout towers flanking those turns.

Also, the rails provide some cover when you're on those ramps in the danger zone. If you use them to your advantage, you can make a strategic approach.

A good flank can cripple snipers enough for your team to push on this map. I haven't really understood what all the fuss was about to be honest. It can be really annoying sometimes, but there's almost always a way.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
It seems like everyone loves moray towers, especially the partyers ! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom